Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raliq Mal'narr

Go down 
+4
Jack
Krug
Gambit
Omap
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Themesong:

Race: Human
Birthplace: Unknown
Skill: Some magic

Biography:
Felicia went through a stressful mental development around her thirteenth birthday, she started seeing things, and hearing voices in her head. As the edges of her mind slowly frayed, she gained a peculiar set of magic powers, Mild at best, including Telekinesis, The strange ability to catch glimpses into others peoples minds, even if she doesn't want to, and some mild magic that plants suggestions in peoples minds. The drawback to her magical potential is that her magic is wild, she has difficulty controlling her speech as is, and any magic cast by her has a rather large chance to misfire or reduce her to a gibbering wreck on the floor. The mind reading ability is rather mild, only skimming surface thoughts from people, but she cannot use it at will. the constant voices in her head have done little to help her state of mind.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Favored Enemy: None
Favored Weapon: None, she is utterly incapable of using any hand held weapon proficiently.
Deity: None
Current Task: None

Picture:

-WILL DRAW AS SOON AS I GET MY TABLET-
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Necropost
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Hahahah! Ne-Yo. Boy does he love autotune.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Krug

Krug

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:09 am

Title, "Raliq Mal'narr"

Then, "Felicia" in the bio.

HMMM.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:17 pm

I changed the name because I didn't want to re-write it.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Niggers
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Bamp
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:56 pm

The need for bumping was only for characters who had, "Guest," as their author.

But while here, it'd be nice if some skillbars were added to this, as well as talking with Pat on the concept of Telekinesis and Mind Reading, to make sure all the lore strings are accounted for.

But, you haven't played her, so there's really no rush.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Quote :
But while here, it'd be nice if some skillbars were added to this, as well as talking with Pat on the concept of Telekinesis and Mind Reading, to make sure all the lore strings are accounted for.

skill bars are completely optional and only aid in understanding the range of the character's powers. in the bio it says "extremely mild" and that her magic is not under her control, which would dictate randomly picking up tiny tiny fragments of people's minds, and even then not when she wants to.

and i'm 65 % sure that telekinesis and mind reading is accounted for in the lore.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:41 pm

If so, i've never heard of it.

Mind-reaidng atleast.

Sounds like it'd involve a lot of odd and awkward RP that'd border on meta.

person A: [looc] yeah i'm mindreading you
person B: [looc] k, i was thinking about super secret stuff just now, but now i'm thinking about violent gay rape
person A: [looc] no i'm mindreading you for the secret stuff
person B: [looc] no gay rape.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:50 pm

I just like Skill bars because they're a clear-cut way of telling how good someone is, and how much they can improve. I'm sorry that I made it sound like YOU MUST ADD THEM, it would just make me happy if you did.

On the matter of Telekinesis and Mind Reading, neither of which are possible to my knowledge. Telekinesis, according to Kain in a discussion I had once, would be the equivalent of mental-weaving, which can't be done, as magic can only be manipulated through the language of sigil, which would have to be written down, spoken, or weaved. Mind Reading and implanting ideas, to my knowledge, would be seeing into someone's Sacred Field (Which I believe is the source/control of all sentience and animation,) and the idea of planting an idea in someone's head seems just, if not more improbable.

But I'm usually wrong about these things, so I'll just wait on my ass for Pat to come in and call me a dumbfuck.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Phry wrote:
person A: [looc] yeah i'm mindreading you
person B: [looc] k, i was thinking about super secret stuff just now, but now i'm thinking about violent gay rape
person A: [looc] no i'm mindreading you for the secret stuff
person B: [looc] no gay rape.

you're probably the only person who would ever do this if someone said they're mind-reading you phry
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Being mind-read would be awesome- in that the amazingly awkward situations it'd result in would be very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:33 pm

It could also result in meta-gaming or anything alike. Sure, with the right roleplayer it MIGHT work but it's kinda iffy. You could essentially say that you have mind-read every action prior the action per sé.

The question is though if mind-reading is actually possible, which only Pat can answer.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 am

Wouldn't that breach the Sacred Field.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:31 am

Phry wrote:
Wouldn't that breach the Sacred Field.

nearly all magic which affects someone breaches the sacred field
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:40 am

i thought the point of the sacred field was that it was unbreachable
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 am

Phry wrote:
i thought the point of the sacred field was that it was unbreachable

then everyone would be immune to healing, pain, fire, ice, earth, and pretty much ALL magic.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 am

sacred field needs more information on it, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raliq Mal'narr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raliq Mal'narr   Raliq Mal'narr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raliq Mal'narr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: