Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread]   Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm

April 12,
Evening,

I don't feel well. Here there is almost no sand. The outdoors are beautiful and such, but it is cold. My journey shant be long, I hope. I dropped my violin and the strings broke, I have no money for more. I must find a job soon. Running out of paper, and colors. I won't be able to draw either, soon.

I drew a quick sketch of myself with a mirror.
Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread] Sad_by_godgirl333

Last edited by OrangeApple on Sat May 02, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread]   Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 pm

May 27,
Morning,

I made it to town. Seems nice. I haven't seen anyone yet. Hopefully, I'll make some friends. Or at least get a job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread]   Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:25 pm

May 27,
Evening,

I talked to a man for a little bit. The people here seem quiet. I saw some wierd, dragon like person. It looked scary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread]   Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 pm

May 28,
Late Night,

I met a man named Marcus, He seemed nice. He mistaked me for a woman named Abby. Friz tried to run away, Must bathe him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread]   Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread] Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:59 pm

[Jagged Lines darting Back and Forth]

Lonely.

I died[Crossed out with 'Dyed' over it] my hair orange.
Loooooonely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread]   Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerba's Journal [Don't Reply in this Thread! Do it in her Char Thread]
Page 1 of 1