Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary) Empty
PostSubject: Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary)   Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm

If no one can take the cup of which to kill me as a friend, then there is only way to make that person to be forced to take that cup.I have done many things, I have tried many things all have failed, none has taken the cup.But deep and dark inside of me there is only pain and sorrow why has no one taken the cup of which I give upon them as a gift to release me?Do they not know how much years I have suffered when I never wanted it, have they not seen my pain and suffering, can they not enjoy the gift and a offering no one can ever dream of?

No, no one will ever want to kill me, they don't know I'm a monster they don't know I'm a tool of war.. Ariel have tried to talk me out of it but she refuses to do the favor, I have even tried to force her mother but I can not stand of seeing her whimper and sadness. They have not accepted the cup, No one can accept the cup because they do not have the heart to do such a favor for me! They are not my friends, if they were my friends they would do it to free me.

If I cannot be freed from this hell life I shall take measures to make them force the death upon me. The way to do this is the schematics I have made, for sixty years I have planned this glorious machine and tool, and this will make everyone kill me. No matter the cost I will make them kill me, no one can change my mind. I have committed sins and pain to all others. It is time to end it so where now I do not need to remember such things anymore to be finally free and rest in peace.

But I ask myself how? They don't want the cup none of them do! They are all weak! They must free me.... I talk to myself now. No one to love, no one to like, there is no such thing as love. Because those of who believe in love believe in only pitiful pain and sorrow shall bestow upon them. There is no happiness there is nothing of such philosophy. Ariel will know that she can't change me... No one can... I'm a monster...

Yes.... A monster...

Only... A monster...

And none... Can make me stop this.... For I am a monster... And I will do whatever it takes to make me succeed of my death...Someone will accept the cup... And I will be smiling in my death.

---Oocly---
As you can tell, my character snapped after making some girl shoot herself, soon burning a persons arm, soon then called "Evil". To where the point he's going insane because he thinks everyone really hates him... Now he runs around trying get people to be his friend, which now he thinks that he's insane so... Yeeaaaaa >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary)   Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:14 pm

April 28th...
No one has yet taken the cup of which to kill me...
5 people have I asked to take the cup to slay me and impale him through the heart..
All has denied it.....
I took a calming potion to remain calm... But I don't know how long this will last...
I must say...
I will forever be tormented and never rest in peace...
My heart pounds hard as I see the girl that shot herself... The pain is everlasting...
Can't...
Anyone stop this pain....
So much...
*The rest is scribbled downwards and such in elven language and a other pages are burnt up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary)   Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 am

April 29th...
I woken up somewhere and I feel great... Hehe I care less of everyone now! It is time to move on...
This dream I have had... It is a dream I never saw before I finally know what my destiny lays...
It is time to do one thing that no one shall ever done, I require assistance I require forces, I required everything that is to complete such a tasks...
This sixty years of schematics has come... It is time to put it to the test... It is time that we are born a new empire...
A new stride of empire...

Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary) Ahaha
(The whole thing is to complex to even know what it does as of yet and there's to many elven language written everywhere in the schematics.)
Yes... In time.... I will be happy for once.. But yes yes... We must make haste! This is not going build itself.. It isn't at all... And everything will be built...

//Oocly: It includes flying buildings >.> In the background as well....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary)   Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forawian Talking to Himself.... (Written in a Diary)
Page 1 of 1