Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

[Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Empty
PostSubject: [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds   [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:22 pm

-Taken on by Ness Tea.-

Last edited by GeoWulf on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds   [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Mahtan Amandil

[Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Archer

Race:
Half-Elf

Birthplace:
Estivon, the Shimmering City

Skill:
Bow, Katana ; Stealthy, Agile ; Moderate intelligence and Wisdom ; Fletching Arrows and Bows

Personality:
Calm and collective, but when needed, Mahtan can and will be, often, rebellious, zesty, and occasionally even flirty on his own accord. As a hunter, he knows how to be quiet, how to sneak through the thinnest of forests to find his prey. As a job, Mahtan is a hunter, though maybe reluctantly does he seek to kill the animals of the woods for a food source in Leyanara. Someone's got to do it, you know. It has been known that at a few moments in time, he can get aggressive with someone who is a pain in the ass.

Biography:
Born a noble and deduced to a simple ranger, Mahtan was trained to become a hunter of the wilds. He knows slight forest spells (summoning animals and the like to his side) but other than that he/she doesn't really cast much magic. Skilled with the bow, skilled with the katana, he can hit an eyeball from half a mile away. However, as part of his/her deity, he is not allowed to kill anything but deer.

He lives on his life by stealing and gathering food for the needy. He struggles to hunt the best deers out there. Some deers aren't exactly "Easy Prey". He currently resides in a small shack, out in the forest. He has a good view of all the creatures. He also has a view of all the deers that pass by.

He increases his knowledge of the hunt by reading the lore about the world at Leyanara's library. He also increases his accuracy by keeping the skin of the deer, and uses them for target practice. It actually works! He loves nature, and he loves to hunt.

He has recently been in a feud with a few Hircine worshipers. He has decided to make his leave from worshiping Hircine. Seeing that he was the only deity he knew, he must learn more about them, and their traits.

Appearance:

Weight - 167
Eye Color - Brown
Skin Color - Tan
Hair Color - Light Brown.
Extra Features - A small tattoo on his face, representing his love to hunt.

Alignment:
Chaotic
Neutral

Favored Enemy:
Deer

Favored Weapon:
Katana and Bow

Deity:
None

Current Task:[/b]
1. Serve Hircine. - [Canceled]
2. Hunt and provide food for Leyanara. - [On-going]
3. Learn more about Deities. - [On-going]

Last edited by Ness Tea on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds   [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Meh.

All yours, Ness, i'll clean it and such.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds   [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 am

bump

adding this to my list of character's i'll be frequently playing
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds   [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 am

What link711 wrote:
adding this to my list of character's i'll be frequently playing

What link711 actually wrote:
I'm adding this to my list of I'll be frequently playing belonging to character
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds   [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:30 pm

...huh? That revised sentence made no sense to me
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds   [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Pat wrote:
...huh? That revised sentence made no sense to me

Not revised, just defined. As in to show raped grammar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds   [Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ness Tea] Mahtan Amandil - Hunter of the Wilds
Page 1 of 1