Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freakin' Point

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:02 am

Quoting SF Chat:
Zerba Y.: I hash an idea
Marcus: Htm?
Zerba Y.: its just an idea, so dont think about it :p
Marcus: Kay..
Zerba Y.: Instead of ForumRp, Why don't people just make a small group of SFRP so they dont have to wait long periods of time to get a reply?

Seriously, why don't we do this?
Yeah, You can hear other people conversations, but oh well, and it'd be more of an active thing.
Also, Their could be two Chatboxs, One for OOC, one for IC.
Then if you have anything personal, you can just SF the person.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:07 am

We have several unofficial ones of these that go on, just ask around to join, >.>.
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:58 am

Why don't we just use the group chatroom?
Evenone can get to it, and no certain person has to start it up, or be found so people can join.
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:42 am

That would be nice. But I already have done SFRP. With Drakie. Lol.
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:05 am

I have SFRP with so many people D:
One with Future RP
One with Fantasy RP
One with War RP
Holy crap so many SFRP's! D:
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:42 am

I SFRP and there was a big group one yesterday! Oh and Ness *highfive* You use my nickname for Drake Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Well, aren't you so special Drakeson...

On a different note, there are -ALOT- of SFRPs going around, just talk to people. I, myself are in a few. I don't see why you couldn't join us.
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm saying, if we used the group chat, it'd be more accesible, and faster to get to, than asking someone-who might not even be in the SFRP with everyone- if you can join.
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Have you guys noticed what I have?
First, Gambit and Rich are taking over the forum roleplay[No Offence] and some people write two things and never get a reply.
Also, the last two post on the forum rp show you how long it will take for someone to get your message at times!!!
And We Dont use the Group chat every 5 minutes, so we could do the RP there alot
[And it Doesn't Have a Limit on People...]
/me goes to group chatbox D:
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Any reason for the big red writing? I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Reason ForumRP is so slow, it isn't even ready yet. I'm letting people use it right now because the server is down, once everything is set up it will be much faster.
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:56 am

Yep..
I mostly get on forums now during school to do somthing.
Also been asking A lot of people to SFRP with me...
A lot.. Even Zaku...
>.> Even all the other people out there lol...
I even asked you xD!
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Even Zaku...

You make that sound like it's a bad thing.
Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Acutally its rather a good thing, no matter how much we supposedly hate eachother I rather ask him to still SFRP Razz

Everyone knows we rather try to chop eachothers head off here and there..
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:27 pm

The forum chatbox is very slow, glitchy, and buggy. I don't recommend using it for roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freakin' Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Point   Freakin' Point Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freakin' Point
Page 1 of 1