Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A reminder, for everyone.

Go down 
+3
Donixs
kamaitama
Hyperiant
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:09 am

Munroe wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:
Talking counts too. People keep saying "RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE" and such and it is just gross.

Funny this coming from you, author of "Cadaver Vs. Alisson".

That was more than... like a year ago. Before we had such and such rule established. Thus now it's completely obsolete.

And on a precise note, I have changed more than once since then.

And, if anyone brings up this topic again, I'll request you be flogged. It's just as bad as breaking the sex rule.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:33 am

Geo wrote:

And on a precise note, I have changed more than once since then.

From the man who thought I had misspelled "Castle" because my roleplay name was "Castel"..
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:47 am

TRUlyjuST wrote:
The CONSTANT jokes make us appear (More than appear, actually) immature. It gives us a bad reputation, and I, personally, am simply tired of facepalming, at the RIDICULOUS amount of TRASH this community turns out. I'm sure turning this place squeaky clean is far too long of a goal. But, I at least want to be able to show my friends this site (Just an example) an not be embarrassed about how disgusting, immature, and just... childish they can be. I know I am ranting, but as I have said before, I have had enough.
Ok this may not be an age thing, but if you consider me as 12 years old, youngest person in the community from what I gather. The point being I don't rant on about rape and sex and all crap like that. And elders should be more mature, not everyone talks about these subjects but some do, for example my character page on Sunny Kelytin was filled with comments about rape and such like. Oh and in fact I wouldn't even joke about it, rape is a bad, a violation of women and I hate it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:56 am

It doesn't need to be pointed out. Everyone should be mature by default, lest you all fall into immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Rossii wrote:
TRUlyjuST wrote:
The CONSTANT jokes make us appear (More than appear, actually) immature. It gives us a bad reputation, and I, personally, am simply tired of facepalming, at the RIDICULOUS amount of TRASH this community turns out. I'm sure turning this place squeaky clean is far too long of a goal. But, I at least want to be able to show my friends this site (Just an example) an not be embarrassed about how disgusting, immature, and just... childish they can be. I know I am ranting, but as I have said before, I have had enough.
Ok this may not be an age thing, but if you consider me as 12 years old, youngest person in the community from what I gather. The point being I don't rant on about rape and sex and all crap like that. And elders should be more mature, not everyone talks about these subjects but some do, for example my character page on Sunny Kelytin was filled with comments about rape and such like. Oh and in fact I wouldn't even joke about it, rape is a bad, a violation of women and I hate it!

Rape does not only fall towards men, woman have raped people as well,

Quote :
A teenager who took part in a canal-side gang rape broke down in tears as she was given a seven-year custodial sentence.

Claire Marsh, 18, is believed to be one of the youngest of the few woman convicted of rape in the UK.

She was among a group of up to 12 youths who attacked a 37-year-old woman on a London canal towpath in July last year.

Quote :
Karla Homolka
Rapist, Torturer, Murderer
Karla Homolka, one of Canada's most horrific female convicts, has been released from prison after serving a 12-year sentence for her involvement in drugging, raping, torturing and killing young girls over a decade ago. The dead teens included her own young sister who she was offered to her boyfriend as a gift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Ragnar Blackmane approves this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Uberman7788 wrote:

Wasn't he Ruler's character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Uberman7788 wrote:

Wasn't he Ruler's character.

He's mine now.

I even have an approved race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Donixs wrote:
Quote :
Claire Marsh, 18, is believed to be one of the youngest of the few woman convicted of rape in the UK.

Okay that just -has- to be coincidence...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:25 pm

OR IS IT?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
OR IS IT?

IS IT HAS NOT QUE?
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Gettin off topic here, back on track or it's the lock box.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Everyone's talking about rape again in the anti-rape thread.

A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reminder, for everyone.   A reminder, for everyone. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reminder, for everyone.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: