Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naria's Unstable Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Naria's Unstable Form Empty
PostSubject: Naria''s Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Naria Daikun's Unstable Form

The unstable form is simply the corruption of her light form, in every way.The explanation of why this happens is simply that her positive energy which conforms her, for a very specific reason which I shall mention below adquires negative polarity, thus making her whole body a huge clash of positive and negative energy.

While Naria's light form is supposed to protect her from harm, the unstable form hurts her, and makes her more suceptible to pain. Instead of making her intangible, it makes her more solid. Instead of being a controlled body of light, she turns into her same form, only that with deformations, which she can use. And instead of irradiating light, she instead irradiates darkness.

Pros:
-This form allows Naria to outdo herself by clever deformations of her body. By giving herself humongous arms, she can for example do extreme features of strength, or for example making a hole into her stomach to prevent a fist from hitting her.

-The corruption doesn't affect her mind, since that is tied to other things. Her mind can be affected, but that would happen for other reasons.

-It is a mostly offensive form. While not giving her insane power, it still grants a notorious upper edge against most folk.

Cons:
-It hurts her, ALOT. Infact, when she uses it, she'll be probably either crying, or screaming in pain. It hurts to just walk on that form. If she's hit by anything, it will hurt her about four times more than usual. Which is alot considering Naria's really low pain threshold (Let's face it, she's a pretty helpless person)

-Not all deformations are controllable, and infact, will often cause "stuttering", or slight perceptible deformations on different parts of her body that look like "pixels" dissasembling and reassembling.

-All deformations are painful.

-Cannot be triggered under any normal circumstance. The only ways to do so is to be directly hit by negative energy (And powerful one), or something that causes her to go negative, like an extremely traumatic extreme, and I mean extreme, like Zaku being murdered infront of her.

-Each deformation makes more of her remaining positive energy negative. And if by any chance she goes entirely negative, she'll die due to her body becoming so unstable it would literally explode. Each hour she spends unstable also adds negative energy to her, although much less in comparison to deformations.

-The only way to make Naria return to her regular form is to either add enough positive energy to completely erradicate the negative one (Probably alot, considering the amount that Naria is made of on the first place), or to make her naturally create positive energy, this would be simply by making her feel a very strong positive emotion, equal to the one that made her go negative, if that was the reason of her transformation.

How she got this transformation?

It could be said that since she's made out of energy on the first place, she would always have it, but can't use it under any regular circumstance. It's the natural corruption of her own ability to turn into light, yet it isn't a proper ability of hers. If all, it could be considered a disease.

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11359814

Why I think I should have this ability?

I guess I have proven myself to be a responsible person, and a responsible RPer that doesn't abuses his abilities. The ability seems to be very balanced out to me, having a number of cons higher than the number of pros. It also seems very well defined, and very limited. Infact, I only want this in order to have some sort of deus ex machina, or something to make Naria's story take a sharp unexpected turn.

Pic of Naria under the corrupted form (That's her skin, not a body suit)

Naria's Unstable Form TTGL__Nia_50k_PV_THANK_U_by_kaminary_san
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:26 pm

lolgurrenlagann

Anti-Spirals aside, I think I'll give this an accept, as the cons mostly out-weigh the pros, and Kamaitama is a trusted and able RPer, in my opinion.

Also, to clarify, Naria's first form was complete holy magic? Because if it was complete pure energy, the opposite to that would be otherworld energy. Pure energy is a conglomeration of all energy, dark, light, elemental.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:27 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Which is alot considering Naria's really low pain threshold (Let's face it, she's a pretty helpless person)

I can confirm this. *cough* single bite from Eiken would make her scream even when under vampire's gaze.
*cough*
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:37 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Naria Daikun's Unstable Form

Pros:
-This form allows Naria to outdo herself by clever deformations of her body. By giving herself humongous arms, she can for example do extreme features of strength, or for example making a hole into her stomach to prevent a fist from hitting her.

Naria's Unstable Form Tank
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Pat wrote:
lolgurrenlagann

Anti-Spirals aside, I think I'll give this an accept, as the cons mostly out-weigh the pros, and Kamaitama is a trusted and able RPer, in my opinion.

Also, to clarify, Naria's first form was complete holy magic? Because if it was complete pure energy, the opposite to that would be otherworld energy. Pure energy is a conglomeration of all energy, dark, light, elemental.

You know, it hasn't been really clear to me. But Naria is like a mix of several energies, she's made of positive energy, definitely, but she's also made of light, which would make her kind of holy, but not quite. I guess she isn't made of pure energy, then.

Naria's first form is light, literal light, not any energy, just light.

Also, Gurren Lagann is fucking awesome. And so is Nia.

Gambit wrote:

Naria's Unstable Form Tank

Yeah, pretty much, she'd probably go with making her arm some sort of huge whip though, since she can't punch for shit. And it's pretty limited, she can't turn into a full fledged tank.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:54 pm

light is energy :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:26 am

Just to clear things up... Is this form magic? Cause I don't see how you can just turn into energy.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:41 am

Magic is sort of synonymous with energy in olden, so..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:42 am

Pat wrote:
light is energy :O

speed is weight :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:45 am

Pat wrote:
Magic is sort of synonymous with energy in olden, so..

Thanks, Pat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naria's Unstable Form   Naria's Unstable Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naria's Unstable Form
Page 1 of 1