Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Bryan's return

Go down 
+4
Talker
Gambit
AgitoLink
Madcombat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

James Bryan's return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:06 pm

This character shouldn't be ALIVE, first off.

James was killed on numerous occasions. As well as M.I.B.A. And may I point out, that was terrible roleplay on your part with the whole 'Man in Black Armor' scene.

That being said, this character should be PK'd, and if he's not. Expect one soon, because I don't think you've got many friends, IC that is.
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Zaku... not to be a flame at this pressent time but all you do is flame and troll me saying, ''Pk pk pk pk''
Do me and maby a few people some favor and that word simply will be.
*points to the door*
''Get out''

I mean all you do is just come on this thread or ingame to speak about me infront of me that is to talk shit about me just do me a dam favor and go away your annoying me now...
Also drop matters that happened like.. 2 mounths or so ago becouse its already been discussed and you just have no point in resurecting old crap.. so yea as I say at this time.. go away..

Last edited by Madcombat on Thu May 21, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Ok,

First, PLEASE atleast TRY to spell? And use proper punctuation.
Second, I'm not flaming, or trolling for that matter. And you are SUPPOSED to be PK'd, and I think that's how it should be.

Oh, and if that's a threat, I'd watch my tongue if I were you.

Last edited by Zaku350 on Thu May 21, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:27 pm

lololololooollolololololoololololololool

HE CALLED IT TROLLING

AND FLAMING AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm

It be called trolling becouse he is starting problems, and flameing becouse all he is doing is talking shit about me, and last of '' Go away '' or atleast have a more better convinsation then talking trash about me seriously I did this thread for people to understand my char a little more, I dont see me coming to yours to say ''Zaku is gay'' or so or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Uh..

English, mother F**cker do you speak it?

And I'm not 'thrasing' on you, I'm simply putting out that: THIS CHARACTER -SHOULD- BE PK'D
That's all I'm trying to say, buddy.
And not once did I say, "Oh, he's ghey" as you seem to be implying.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Hahahahahaha..

Oh my..

Combat, go home, or at least get schooling.

From what i hear, this character IS dead.
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Well you know what, after this yes I have decide ''Sure Ill go home, sure it wont do you all favors, but if thats what you wish sure Im gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Guys damnnit give the guy a chance, ok you may want to say something, but notify an admin if it really that important for you to be this harsh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm not harsh, I'm reasonable.

If you think that's Harsh? Pfft, you don't know how I can get, buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:16 pm

I already know how Neutral
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:16 pm

*Kick back relaxes and enjoys as a movie kicks off in his own Cine.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Madcombat wrote:

Isn't e-drama the best?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:22 pm

>.> Don't start to mention about that Krug.
Hehehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Yeah,

Because most of it revolves around you Drakes, now'a'days. Regardless, I still stand on my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Hehehe, well it only causes of which others around me so pleases to go to me and try to start it.
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Madcombat wrote:

Isn't e-drama the best?

I tell ya what I tottaly gotta agree with you on that shh the movie is on * eats pop-corn* Want some?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:25 pm

There were at least -two times- I heard that James got PK'd. I can't remember what exactly happend the first
time, but the second time was when Thorn... Click spoiler if you want to see what I believe to be a better
way of explaining it
Spoiler:
Take note this was -before- he did that stuff
to Richard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Also the strength of this Character can take on a Otherworldly Vampire.
Unable and unpushed by its strength on a edge of a jagged rock cliff. From the Vampire attack.
As remembered correctly seeing one trying push him off but he didn't move one bit Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Madcombat wrote:
I tell ya what I tottaly gotta agree with you on that shh the movie is on * eats pop-corn* Want some?

*** Kruggly rustles his own bucket of popcorn and smiles, sitting next to Mad.

Nah, I got my own, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:29 pm

*Still sits on the Epic Chair of the Cine as he examins what goes on upon this quest*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Do you even try to speak proper english, seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:37 pm

I agree with Zaku. How many people are asked by their friends (or others) to use proper grammar (spelling)
and spelling, and -don't- even try? It was like, five years ago since I stopped using bad english. You know
why? Because my friends were setting a good example, and one of them was sick of me using in-propper
grammar. (spelling, again, if so.) The only times I've used inpropper grammar since then without correcting
it, is when I either don't notice it, or I purposely put it like that. (like putting an example of bad spelling, or
saying stuff like "I can has noclip now plox?" (cause saying "plox" every now and then is just... I don't know
how to describe the feeling.))
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:40 pm

People who use good grammar and spelling are allowed to say thing likes "CAN I HAZ CHEESEBuRGAR?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Gambit wrote:
People who use good grammar and spelling are allowed to say thing likes "CAN I HAZ CHEESEBuRGAR?"

Because they've already shown they can spell. True.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Bryan's return
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next