Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

$ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

$ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $ Empty
PostSubject: $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $   $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Character: Lance Kimeji ( Still on aproval )
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11359814

What I'm applying for:

Cash. Lance has no fighting skills, he's a horrid swordfighter, a less than decent fist fighter, and an average in general on other diciplines. What he excels is simply his amount of money. Lance has ridiculous amounts of money spread in several different banks around the world. He has them on several different currencies and goods, most of it on gold bars, though.

What the applicated items can do:
He can buy stuff with it. He oftenly doesn't carry much with him though, he travels light. Any particularily big sum takes several days to be done as a transaction. All of his fortune is part of his own corporation, Nang Ltd., a megacorporation, which owns thousands of small businesses. His fortune is around 8 cyphers big.

Pros:

-Money gives a certain degree of respect, and helps keeping public entities quiet.
-He can use it to buy stuff, and to expand his corporation further.
-He can buy people to fight for him.

Cons:

-He's so greedy he'll never donate it to anyone, atleast not with an interest rate under 20%
-He won't use his money for any good, guaranteed.
-Money can't stop bullets or swords.
-Someone with a clear enough goal in mind wouldn't be corrupted by money.
-Money isn't instantaneous, he never really carries more than 1000 gold on him and getting a large sum usually takes him several days.
-He's really picky, for him to buy something in Leyanara, it really has to catch his attention.
-His money is ahead of anything. He'll probably die before giving all his money away.
-Someone who manages to get deep enough into his life can probably find out how filthy that money is and find a way to get it legally.
-If Nang Ltd. goes bankrupt, he'll lose all his money forever.

Where is he going to get this item::

He has adquired it through years of barely legal businesses, racketeering, blackmailing, extortion and pyramid schemes. His money isn't exactly "clean", but money is money anywhere. Most of it comes from his operations under his corporation Nang Ltd.

Why should I have this item:

I think I have proven myself to be an able RPer, and this skill is absolutely unique in the fact that it isn't remotely magical, offensive or defensive, and no one has really apped for it. Money can't kill people, or heal people, or protect Lance against harm directly. Money has one big flaw, it depends on people, and most honest folk aren't affected by promises of money.

Why I want Lance to have this ability is simply to make a more real villian, someone who dedicates his life to destroy others in order to make his better. Most villians in Olden are based on just sheer power, I want to make a smart, yet that manages to be dangerous without actually getting into combat.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $   $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 pm

ACCEPTED. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $   $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Corporate bastard is corporate.
I ACCEPT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $   $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:17 am

Very unique. Accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $   $ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$ - Lance Kimeji's Money - $
Page 1 of 1