Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding Zaku Leaving

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Seconded. We should set one up.

Although, don't we have a council?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:37 pm

And personally, I don't want Ruta being dictator either.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:45 pm

I don't want anybody to be a dictator.

But if it has to be done. Truly or Ruta have my vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Quote :
Although, don't we have a council?

Parlamentary democracy is not good either. And if you look at it, the council doesn't necessarily know what the entire community thinks. They only think of their own opinions and gain.
Majority-based public votes are the best way to go. Because then people can vote for whatever they think fits best.
Back to top Go down
AgitoLink

AgitoLink

Character sheet
Name: Agito Yokrui
Race: Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Ok... I havent read it "ALL" so i'm not really making clear judgements on all.
If Zaku asked for it, why not let him leave?
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Wait, -WHAT-?!? I'm gone for -HALF A DAY- and I miss all this!?! I've talked to Zaku, he has left, and cleaned his friend's list. This entire thing is.... is just sad. I thought our community was better than this.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm

I think this community made a fatal mistake in ridding Matt from power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:41 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
Wait, -WHAT-?!? I'm gone for -HALF A DAY- and I miss all this!?! I've talked to Zaku, he has left, and cleaned his friend's list. This entire thing is.... is just sad. I thought our community was better than this.

Zaku... cleaned his friends list? Alright that's it. I was looking forward to getting to be Zaku's friend, hell, so much, I couldn't care less what happened here. Especially not with Divinity, nobody cares about him. Yet now I come back from a painful trip and was only gone for 6 hours to find that lack of tact has caused a potential best friend to run off?

Thank god for once a head admin is making an appearance to give you sheep some acknowledgment there's still hope. Hell, if I was a head admin, I'd toss all your asses out of here in the next five seconds and forget you in the next ten.

Message me when the server's up and the community get's over two members getting some attention.

Last edited by Psyche on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Good thing I didn't fuck this up.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Gambit wrote:
I think this community made a fatal mistake in ridding Matt from power.

*Cough* http://aeria.omgforum.net/general-discussion-f1/i-disprove-of-the-current-action-t1328.htm *Cough*

TRUlyjuST wrote:

It's been happening for a real long while, where have you been?

If a head admin wasn't informed of this, then why the hell was Zaku permabanned on the first place?

Psyche wrote:

Zaku... cleaned his friends list? Alright that's it. I was looking forward to getting to be Zaku's friend, hell, so much, I coldn't care less what happened here. Especially not with Divinity, nobody cares about him. Yet now I come back from a painful trip and was only gone for 6 hours to find that lack of tact has caused a potential best friend to run off?

Thank god for once a head admin is making an appearance to give you sheep some acknowledgment there's still hope. Hell, if I was a head admin, I'd toss all your assess out of here in the next five seconds and forget you in the next ten.

Message me when the server's up and the community get's over two members getting some attention.

Zaku's logged off, contact him tomorrow when shit is calmed down. I'm sure he doesn't find you to be an enemy.

As for the head admin. The fact that a head admin wasn't informed of Zaku's ban two days ago, is very dissapointing. Admins shouldn't be janitors, cleaning the mess in the end, they should be the ones preventing the mess to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:05 pm

The community is loosing everything. I'm probably not the only one who feels like abandoning this. But I'll stick with it as long as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Matt wouldn't have helped. Matt was only in power because he provided a server - that's not grounds for anything.

The decision making through public votes sounds awesome.

And one minor final point, if someone has to be put in a 'leader' position, don't choose based on whether or not they're a head or not - imagine what they would need, and if or not they would be good as said position.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:35 pm

That link didn't prove anything.

I stayed out of that and made side comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:24 pm

|| Divinity || wrote:
See all of you later.

Leaving Olden.

Already deleted anything that mattered.

I will keep in touch with those who aren't douche bags.

Later faggots- have fun in the rubble pile you call Aeria/Olden.

|| Divinity || wrote:
OFFICALLY DEAD!~

FUCK YEAH!

Sorry, I know it's immature. I just couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:55 am

Lulz, Kamaitama calls it cheap when the admins go after Zaku, but when everybody picks on Divinity is AWWWWWWWWWWRIGHT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:12 am

That's because there's a big difference in attittude between the two.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:21 am

Mack wrote:
That's because there's a big difference in attittude between the two.

Both annoying, ones just more polite then the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:22 am

I don't find Zaku annoying, no. And Divinity's got his own level of annoying.
Anyway. I think this should be locked by a moderator or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:36 am

Mack wrote:
I don't find Zaku annoying, no. And Divinity's got his own level of annoying.
Anyway. I think this should be locked by a moderator or something.

You're right.

Kruglock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:38 am

Packaged and sent to hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Zaku Leaving   Regarding Zaku Leaving - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Zaku Leaving
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2