Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus [Memorial Service]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

Marcus [Memorial Service] Empty
PostSubject: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 am

Marcus [Memorial Service] L-Fanart-death-note-1911869-800-750

Hello everyone.

As you all know Marcus Mea Kai'ven, my most prized character, has been killed. So I have decided to make a little Memorial topic for only serious comments and such about him. Please respect this place as you would in a real funeral or memorial service. Thank you.

Comments:

Quote :
Marcus,
Where do I begin?
You were the best character I have quite possibly ever made, it makes me sad to see that you have died without accomplishing the tasks you set when you first started here in Olden. You had few enemies, and even fewer friends. It seems that even in death you still are in my heart. You were a perfect self-insert and I bid you farewell my friend- I hope you rest in peace.

-Lithium; Divinity- the Creator

Psyche wrote:
Shame I never got the chance to roleplay with this particular character. From what I've seen, he's damn interesting.

Kallistia wrote:
Rest In Peace, my strange friend. Crying or Very sad

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
R.I.P., Marcus.
Alot Of Us Won't Forget You.

Richard Crimson wrote:
I didn't know you too well... Aside from that one time my sister pushed you into that
dragon's den, and when you came over to identify her. You seemed like a nice guy, and I'm sorry that
someone even related to me had to do something like that to you. Rest in peace, young mage.

Ness Tea wrote:
I'll miss your Marcus although I've never RPed with you.

:C

Last edited by ♥Lithium on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:39 am

Shame I never got the chance to roleplay with this particular character. From what I've seen, he's damn interesting.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:57 am

The worst thing is that no one even scratched the surface of his character- he has an enormous shell that could have been broken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 am

Marcus [Memorial Service] L_and_10

R.I.P., Marcus.
Alot Of Us Won't Forget You.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:00 am

Very Happy Thank you Lawlzor!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 am

Rest In Peace, my strange friend. Crying or Very sad

Marcus [Memorial Service] Sunrise
This sunrise represents your new beginning.. in the afterlife.. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:37 am

It's just a character. Sucks when we lose a character, but it's not a bloody person. Seriously.

Also:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:38 am

Marcus was a great character.

Fucking Bingo \'/

Last edited by Gambit on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 am

Marcus [Memorial Service] 1246640107149

Bloody hell. It was just a character, dude. We've all lost characters we worked on before. Seriously. And the way he acted, it was bound to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 am

Edward wrote:
I didn't know you too well... Aside from that one time my sister pushed you into that
dragon's den, and when you came over to identify her. You seemed like a nice guy, and I'm sorry that
someone even related to me had to do something like that to you. Rest in peace, young mage.

Edit: OOC:Fixed piece to peace >_>

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 am

Please Stay On Topic, Fix It If Your Typing Mean Shit. He's Bummed Out 'Cuz It Was A Good Character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:00 am

Quote :
He's Bummed Out 'Cuz It Was A Good Character.

Which is massively overreacting. Seriously. You can make a new one in 10 minutes. Big deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:08 am

-.-
I've Talked With Him, And He's Not Overreacting.
And Alot Of People New Marcus ICly, So This Should Be Fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:50 am

You REALLY
DON'T
SEE
ME
MAKING
A
TRIBUTE
FOR
VARMITHAS
Case closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Drakeson wrote:
You REALLY
DON'T
SEE
ME
MAKING
A
TRIBUTE
FOR
VARMITHAS
Case closed

Then You Didn't Really 'Care' For Varmithas, So STFU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Off-Topic
Oh I did care I just didn't over-react so theres a "no u" sign right there in response to your flame.
On-Topic
Really, are you going to really keep posting of which about your beloved or whatever self-insert characters continuously if they die? Its getting pretty old already and annoying might I say in my opinion.

You don't see me posting 3 Topics of the following people,
Matagi Lee,
Siphon Stukov,
Varmithas Drakeson,

Soon to be if need be,
Prian Solaris,
Alexander Stukov,
Stephen Kisaki.

Not to mention, as you cried to me last night about you lost a character oh big deal your not dealing with what I am where as of now, I'm getting paranoid beyond my imagination, I'm thinking more enemies because of his death, and considerably now it seems I keep freaking out over stupid crap.

Not to mention I'm being stressed out and continuing to flame and cuss when I don't do it at all. Like before, so please stop looking at a mirror and look at what others has been affected of which to kill your "Beloved" Character considering I'm rather being tortured per say.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Who deleted my post? It wasn't half as bad as some of these.

I'm with Drakeson and Mack on this one. We've all lost our share of good characters. It sucks I know, but doesn't warrant... this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 pm

I get it, we've all lost at least 1 char, but Lith has a right to do this if he wants, just as anyone else would.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 pm

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
I get it, we've all lost at least 1 char, but Lith has a right to do this if he wants, just as anyone else would.

True.

However, I am just trying to point out that he's overreacting. It's unhealthy to take something like this so seriously. It damages your psyche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Munroe wrote:
It damages your psyche.

Not only does it sink your battleship, it makes you look weird.

c wut i did thar?
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:57 pm

To be honest, I think you guys have no ability to read- Note what I said in the first post, serious comments and respectful comments only. No fucking trolling or flaming.

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit or more about your opinions. And if you actually knew me, you'd know I'm not over reacting.

And Drakeson, all your fucking characters have died to your own characters or have died of self inflicted wounds. So I don't care what the fuck you think about me making a memorial service. My character was an influentual person in Aeria and always has been. You've created characters left and right who you ended up killing because you never cared to play them or whatever, the only person you cared about was Varmithas. And also, you could have made one like this too, though your character was actually very descret.

Now- Kruggly or Mack or an Admin in general, you'd know this isn't a debate thread and instead of posting your opinions you'd clean this thread up with only serious comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm

I'll miss your Marcus although I've never RPed with you.

:C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Quote :
Quite frankly, I don't give a shit or more about your opinions. And if you actually knew me, you'd know I'm not over reacting.

You are overreacting.

Quote :
My character was an influentual person in Aeria and always has been.

I've had more influental characters die on me. For example the captain of the guard.

Quote :
you'd know this isn't a debate thread and instead of posting your opinions you'd clean this thread up with only serious comments.

Then don't post it in "General Discussion".

Post it in off-topic, since the relevance level of this is pretty much at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Mack- I realize you're trying to be you- but please don't.

You just being in general and simply put- an ass.

So get the hell out unless you've got something to say that isn't faggotry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Quote :
So get the hell out unless you've got something to say that isn't faggotry.

Just saying the truth. General Discussion is for sharing opinions and discussing. This belongs in off-topic.

And do note: I'm being polite here. I could be an ass. But I choose not to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus [Memorial Service]   Marcus [Memorial Service] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus [Memorial Service]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next