Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MODELS! WO :DDDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

MODELS! WO :DDDD Empty
PostSubject: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:11 am

Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:05 am

I'm so getting the Killer suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:08 am

Err. I'd suggest letting us get the original content pack back up before we start adding models to it, really.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:18 am

Just an idea for future models.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:37 am

Yeah. We can probably get some models from this. But for now, we should get someone to upload the content pack. Cool find, Gambit.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 am

Mack wrote:
Yeah. We can probably get some models from this. But for now, we should get someone to upload the content pack. Cool find, Gambit.

Why thank you.

I found the Wanted Suit, I get it.... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:03 pm

How the wanted suit fits at all with EITHER of your characters is beyond me. So, I doubt you should use it in the first-place. If anyone in Olden, for that matter. Because I can't imagine it closely looking at all like anyone's character. Regardless, nice find, and I'll be bound to use the wanted suit for my own, out-of-olden creations.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Don't forget that no model in the content pack is made for one single person.

Otherwise, there is a lot of random, useless models in that second link. But there are also some good ones.

First model reminds me of a Sci-fi game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:24 am

Zaku350 wrote:
How the wanted suit fits at all with EITHER of your characters is beyond me. So, I doubt you should use it in the first-place. If anyone in Olden, for that matter. Because I can't imagine it closely looking at all like anyone's character. Regardless, nice find, and I'll be bound to use the wanted suit for my own, out-of-olden creations.

I meant I was taking it to use it in posing. Probably'll surface in a ZNK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODELS! WO :DDDD   MODELS! WO :DDDD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MODELS! WO :DDDD
Page 1 of 1