Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't see this as just or funny

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I don't see this as just or funny Empty
PostSubject: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Quote :
[OOC]John Leet: Zaku you owe me another steamy cyber
[OOC]Rossii: rp_changename or rp_setname?
[OOC]Mack the Marcus: changename.
[OOC]I live on Gropecunt Lane.: rp_changename
] +duck
Player Phear left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Player Phear has joined the game
(ADMIN) Marius Shire slapped Marius Shire with 0 damage
[OOC]Zaku350: Excuse me if I'm not responsive. I have raging admins on my ass.
[OOC]Zaku350: cuz i r troll
[OOC]John Leet: We love you for it.
[OOC]Zaku350: <3
[OOC]Zaku350: I do it for you, John.
[OOC]John Leet: Damn straight you do, bend over
[OOC]Zaku350: SF lets cyber
[OOC]Clock Master: I'm afraid for my virginity >_>
[OOC]Zaku350: You should be. *waves it infront of you*
[OOC]Clock Master: With all this homosexuality coursing in the server around me, I'm scared of being raped... D=
[OOC]Zaku350: That's it--
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "Provocation.".

How the hell is that kick-worthy? I did NOTHING that could even be seen as provoking.

Furthermore: Ruta says Mack was just being stupid, or trying to be funny, or w/e, but Idfc, I'm not laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh gawd who cares. You got kicked big whoop
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 pm

It was a joke, I can tell. If it bothers you that much, we'll make sure not to do those jokes to you. And, I suppose it was probably unneeded anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Bigger problem: Zaku and John romping around and flaming.

And then not being punished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Quote :
It was a joke, I can tell. If it bothers you that much, we'll make sure not to do those jokes to you. And, I suppose it was probably unneeded anyway.

Quote :
but Idfc, I'm not laughing.

Please don't make me repeat myself. I hate repeating myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Kruggly wrote:

How's that for favoritism?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

How's that for favoritism?

Who ever said Krug played favorites? He's the one that -doesn't- quite frankly. and I'm happy I got punished by him, because that makes him a much, much better admin. I don't know what -you're- implying Ruta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Now I was freaking banned. Krug and Mack only pointed out that I was being racist. Then my computer just
turned the hell off. Why? Because the power to that outlet went out. And then when I get back, they ban me.

Krug said that I put my name to "homosexual hater" which is completely untrue. It was "homophobic man".

And I pointed out, right then to EVERYONE, that it was one of my fears, not racism.

When I was told it was racist, I changed it right away without questioning.

And before my computer turned off, Mack said the kick wasn't a joke, that it was for racism.

That's complete and utter bullshit. I'm tired of saying stuff and that being turned into very incriminating false
evidence and then getting punished for them. This all happened TODAY.

What do Krug and Mack have to say for themselves? I don't give a shit what they have to say, I'm calling
abuse on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Krug said that I put my name to "homosexual hater" which is completely untrue. It was "homophobic man".

Your name was "Sir Anti-Homo". I never said it was "homosexual hater".

And to be honest, this has been a long standing issue with you.

You've openly flamed specific members over this, including me, Mack and Zaku. I personally take offence in this, as do the aforementioned.

We've asked you to stop time and time again, and you can't blame it on having a 'fear'. As we've said before, if you have personal opinions that could offend people, just don't say them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:51 pm

I never flamed people because they were doing it, I flamed because they were trying to pull me in, when I
repeatedly kept saying "no".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
I never flamed people because they were doing it, I flamed because they were trying to pull me in, when I
repeatedly kept saying "no".

You flamed when people jokingly, as they do in this community, 'try to pull you in'.

I say again, keep your damn opinions inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Right.
Let me take a minute to tell you all a story.
A story of hatred for a certain people and punishment.

It all started a few days ago, when Moon openly exclaimed on-server that he HATED gay people.
And me, I feel offended by this, so I decided to retaliate with a joke, by saying over SF that I "clasp our balls together and turn you gay."
Then it all spiraled down. I was simply joking, but Moon has since escalated in his hatred for homosexuals. He's had his names say "No ass for you", "Sir anti-homo", and "Homophobic man". And I kicked him for this. As seen in the initial logs, he said "With all the gayness going around I feel scared". Which I find is provoking, seeing how I bloody told him 15 times to shut the fuck up about it.
He keeps going on about his "homophobia" and that "he's afraid to be turned gay."

Moon. Simple fact: If you are homosexual, you like men. If you aren't, you don't. You can't fucking be turned. It's not some form of genetic mutation. It's a sexual preference.

And we were just about to ban you when it said "DISCONNECT BY USER". Not "TIMED OUT". Which is suspicious. So we banned you when you got back anyway. And yes, even if you wouldn't have disconnected, you would've been banned.

I've had it with your "homophobe" bullshit. Keep it to yourself, we don't want to hear it.

/thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:55 pm

And don't forget the, "NO ASS FOR YOU" directed at Zaku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:58 pm

I so wish I had screenshots. Cause I sure as hell don't have logs of this.

To the above post: TL;DR, but what I did read, I found almost complete lies.

The "no ass for you" was a joke pointed at anyone wanting to cyber.

I stopped using "homophobic man" as soon as you told me it was racist.

And I NEVER used the name "I hate homos"

I never said I hated gay people. Mack, you're just spreading lies because you personally hate me. For reasons
I completely forget. And what you and Krug pulled was complete favoritism.

If I'm not mistaken, that's the correct term for punishing someone because you hate them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Do -not- respond if you couldn't be bothered to read the post.

And do not pull the favoritism card, that is COMPLETELY irrelevant here. You should know me anyway - I'm not favouritist.

Moon, we have so many who have seen your on-server hatred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Quote :
I never said I hated gay people. Mack, you're just spreading lies because you personally hate me. For reasons
I completely forget. And what you and Krug pulled was complete favoritism.

You did. That's why I started the whole "I turn you gay by smashing our balls together" thing. Because I was simply joking. And I don't hate you, Moon. I hate this homophobic bullshit you keep going on about. I'm not the one who randomly blocks and unblocks you over SF.

And what favouritism? There's nobody else going "I hate gay people".

Seriously, Moon. You started these fucking names a couple of days ago, and you're still doing them.

You earned that ban with all your heart, Moon. And besides, it was only an hour. I'd say we have about a week of material on you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Be appreciative we didn't ban you for all the shit you did, and let this serve as a warning.

Next time you play up, the ban's gonna get longer and longer.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm

GAY PRIDE FTW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:30 pm

♥Lithium wrote:
GAY PRIDE FTW!

Completely unneeded.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Sorry, just had to spread the love!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:34 pm

♥Lithium wrote:
Sorry, just had to spread the love!

Good intentions, but rather silly. Let's stay on topic, though?
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:38 pm

^
What he said.

My opinion is easily said by the following words.

Code:
 Grow- a- fucking- pair.

Just log back in, it isn't that hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Who's to say you won't make up more of this and do it again?

Mack, you KEPT playing that "joke" several times, after I said stop, several times.

And the names started today, not a few days ago. And it was ONCE. And I changed that as soon as I was told.

And it is favouritisim because you -both- hate me for reasons I already said I forget.

Oh but sure, who's going to believe me? The person who "claims" to be autistic, one of the most used excuses
on the internet, and multiple personality disorder. I can sure as hell tell you nobody will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Moon, just drop the homo-hate and we'll be fine with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 pm

I never had "homo-hate" in the first place. You turned what I called "fear" into "oh he's repeatedly said racial stuff"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't see this as just or funny   I don't see this as just or funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't see this as just or funny
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next