Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

"I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?" Empty
PostSubject: "I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?"   "I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:30 pm

It's the responsibility of administrators to break up fights and solve disputes, but we're not typically the ones starting them.

It is the responsibility of you, as a part of the community, to keep out of fights and obey the rules that we enforce.

I don't care what your excuse is, "I was just giving my opinion," "I was just responding," no. You are to ignore any hateful messages you are sent. If you can't stay out of your squabbles, bans will be given out as punishment, to both sides.

I don't want posts saying "I agree." I want posts saying "Yes, I will keep out of fights."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?"   "I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 am

Srs, you're all quick to blame admins for everything, not so quick to take any personal fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?"   "I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 am

Rutabega wrote:
Srs, you're all quick to blame admins for everything, not so quick to take any personal fault.

Not true at all. The only reason people complain about admin is because either,

A) They don't enforce anything
B) They only punish people when they feel their power is being threatened, or, they hold a personal grudge
C) They don't deserve the position and shouldn't have ever gotten it.
Or..

D) They only punish a single person, and not the group as a fault, when they clearly know there's more then one 'criminal'
IE, Injustice.

Regardless, Hyper brings up a point, you should listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?"   "I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I just cleaned up this mess; could you keep it clean for ten minutes?"
Page 1 of 1