Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who the hell is Fyren?

Go down 
+3
Donixs
Gambit
Fyren338
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fyren338

Fyren338

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Who the hell is Fyren? Empty
PostSubject: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 am

SRSLY who's that mother fucker Question ? I mean how many of you even know that guy?!

He sounds pretty cool so people that remember him should be like all up in this thread Very Happy!

(O and this is about olden. Yarly)

Last edited by Fyren338 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:59 am

I don't know man, but he's seriously starting to piss me off. I think Imma' bust a cap in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Fyren338

Fyren338

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 am

Zaku don't even pretend you aren't all over this hot shit like butter on bread You fucking love it like that baby and you better admit it Smile

Cuz I'm aallup on you like some pees in a pod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:08 am

I think Fyren is a pretty cool guy. eh watches Zaku sleep and doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
Fyren338

Fyren338

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 am

Phsyce, you're a fucking pretty cool guy to dude. I'm pretty sure I ess then 3 u. Smile

Is thas everyone here who remembers me? I wus like... well not famous but you know I was...
Well I used to be on Olden and that's it but still cmawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 am

Eyyy, course I remember you, dirty sonofabitch <3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 am

Fyren338 wrote:
Zaku don't even pretend you aren't all over this hot shit like butter on bread You fucking love it like that baby and you better admit it Smile

Cuz I'm aallup on you like some pees in a pod

I have no fucking Idea who you are-- but I love you already.

<3
Back to top Go down
Fyren338

Fyren338

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:23 am

Getting some suga-lovin' now, I'll wait a day see if some dudes be like "AMG FYREN, LETS JIZZ"

DUDES because Like, am fyren lol

to zaku: Very Happy Ur cool, have a santa hat man. santa

Just wait, more people that are oldfags for the community will be AMG'in all over me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 am

Eww. It's a Fyren. Go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:35 am

**Sticks the Santa Hat on**

Fuck yes,

Who wants to sit on my lap first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:39 am

Oh Zaku I do! Anyway, wasn't here at the old olden, but pretty he seems awesome guy, he makes me lol Razz .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 am

**Hands Rossii a Potato.**

Here you go, boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 am

***Takes potato, names it, and paints a face on it.
Anyway, ontopic now Zaku Razz .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 am

Deadpool~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:56 am

This mofo is one of the oldest mofoes around, he dates back to the days of buckethead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:58 am

I'm older. Hah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:59 am

Yeah, well--

Fuck yo shit.
Back to top Go down
Fyren338

Fyren338

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:38 am

Ahm that's nice right now, good to know I got some name about me, Very Happy

Shit well we got a party up in here, I want to see some more names though Back from the sixties

Cmon you people know what I mean, when This player walked the streets afro Yes, because my good sirs he is right here

EDIT: And thank god to the one who was able to get my deadpool. Because if someone doesn't early people assume it's an assfucked spider man, and that's always awkward to explain that it's deadpool and he was just cooler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:43 am

Well deadpool is a Merc and spider-man is a guy in a costume who shoots web at people which unrealistically wraps them up, or holds his weight when he swings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:56 am

SHUT UP - SPIDERMAN IS COOL! YOU JUST RUINED MY CHILDHOOD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:31 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:52 am

Fyren!
I remember you like yesterday, you crazy little chipmunk, you. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 am

Fyren freaked me out back in the old days. :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:38 am

Johnny, you freak me out.
Back to top Go down
Fyren338

Fyren338

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:14 am

Yeah agreeing with Zaky Johny did kina freak me out Very Happy

it's cool

(he just needs a hug)

Am not chipmunk :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell is Fyren?   Who the hell is Fyren? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the hell is Fyren?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next