Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Evaluation / Response

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

My Evaluation / Response Empty
PostSubject: My Evaluation / Response   My Evaluation / Response Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Well, Pat made his, I'll make mine. But, I never was that good at long speeches, and fancy text.

I've been with olden for as long as it's been around, I've changed alot over time, I hope for the better. However, I know that I am often probably the laziest of the admins, and I don't know if I truly do my share.. I'll leave it up to you, should I stay?

What I've done in the past 2 weeks.

Been looking over apps.

Responding to troll call

Helping with various complaints

What I plan on doing.
Bringing back the Necro Guild (Hopefully)

Start helping around in general more.

Learn to voice my opinion better.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Evaluation / Response   My Evaluation / Response Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:12 pm

I think you should stay. The fact you and the other Heads have been so self-critical, taking a serious look at what you bring to the table and seriously posing the question as to whether or not you deserve to stay where you are, that says a lot.

I do hope you will follow through and step up, and I'm confident you will. Don't try and take on too much, though; you're not alone in this. Aside from that, I for one know firsthand that balancing this and Real-Life obligations is hard. So good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Evaluation / Response   My Evaluation / Response Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:58 am

Truly is a good admin. But maybe while your bringing back the Necro guild, you could get quite a lot of the others back aswell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Evaluation / Response   My Evaluation / Response Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Evaluation / Response
Page 1 of 1