Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(Lemons)

Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Empty
PostSubject: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Bassicly its going to be a set of hexed zeno-clash models for olden, most likely 3-4 models, maybe more

Models Hexed:

Models textured: Golem/Druid (Beta done, need to add ivy and vines)
Barwoman/Dryad (Done, awaiting hexing)

Planned models:
????

I will be posting pics later today if I can get the model viewer working

Last edited by (Lemons) on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Neat
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:35 pm

As I said on-server. Don't make too many models. Nobody likes spending an hour downloading a content pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Mack wrote:
As I said on-server. Don't make too many models. Nobody likes spending an hour downloading a content pack.

But think of how awesome it would be!
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:44 pm

An hour content pack would be a pain in the ass, but it builds anticipation. And the more models in there, the more interesting it makes the RP.

So it kind of balances out, but more to our favor since it'll be obviously less than an hour.
Back to top Go down
(Lemons)

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Its not going to be that many but remember, each model is set with the zeno clash animations, meaning the Golem druids will strut their stuff :3
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Uh, back at desertia, many, many characters had unique models. Probably took up 1/2th of the actual content pack, crazily enough. Don't exactly want something like that again, do we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:29 pm

'Y know, some of us don't have zenoclash. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Can't we just get like male and female models for each race and leave it at that? But good job Lemons Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Quote :
but it builds anticipation.

It builds more aggrivation as you have to download it for way too long.

Quote :
Y know, some of us don't have zenoclash. >.<

Narran has a point.

Quote :
Uh, back at desertia, many, many characters had unique models. Probably took up 1/2th of the actual content pack, crazily enough. Don't exactly want something like that again, do we?

I remember that. It's the same with TnB. WAAYY too many personal models. But since TnB is a popular and well-spoken for community it doesn't matter to them.

Quote :
But think of how awesome it would be!

Quote :
And the more models in there, the more interesting it makes the RP.

Models are just for the eye. I feel we're fine with the models we have. But a FEW more wouldn't hurt, I guess.
But we shouldn't get too many either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Kallistia wrote:
'Y know, some of us don't have zenoclash. >.<

That's why hopefully they'll be hexed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Hexed?
Well, I'd still uh, consider it "warez", if it's using content from the game.
Unless you're making it from scratch, if that's what hexed means
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 pm

If that's warez, we're all going to jail for stealing the Resident Evil merchant model in our content pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:10 pm

We have a resident evil merchant model in our content pack?
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:58 pm

You sure you don't mean the Stalker Bandit Model?
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:43 pm

OH. CRAP. RIGHT.
Back to top Go down
(Lemons)

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:08 am

Your allowed to bring in content into GMod as long as its the origonal is okay to alter by their company, Zeno Clash is fine with people altering their materials/models ect.

So yes, this isnt warez, Its a modified character from Zeno Clash, just the same as the people who port hexed versions of heavy skins or hexed versions of L4D survivors.

Also, abit of a problem, Ive gotten so far with the hexing and I thought I was doing pretty well until "BONG" comes up a message and the screen vanishing "CMDLCache :: " pops up, this is why I need someone who knows what their doing with hexing XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm

(Lemons) wrote:
Your allowed to bring in content into GMod as long as its the origonal is okay to alter by their company, Zeno Clash is fine with people altering their materials/models ect.

So yes, this isnt warez, Its a modified character from Zeno Clash, just the same as the people who port hexed versions of heavy skins or hexed versions of L4D survivors.

Also, abit of a problem, Ive gotten so far with the hexing and I thought I was doing pretty well until "BONG" comes up a message and the screen vanishing "CMDLCache :: " pops up, this is why I need someone who knows what their doing with hexing XD

The FP forums are a pretty good place to ask/look for hexing help.
Back to top Go down
(Lemons)

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Thank you Kruggly, I actualy was talking to a friend on steam about your idea when he said that he knew a hex'er who actually now works for the garrysmod team :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:18 am

For the record, I support this idea because Zeno Clash is a very creative and zany game, and bringing it's models into Oldenrp makes it that more interesting.

Naw seriously, Zeno Clash kicks ASS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)   Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeno clash hexed content pack (In making)
Page 1 of 1