Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Empty
PostSubject: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Well, Zaku is on the road to learning some magic. Illusion, to be exact. But, since he's got no-clue how to go about doing so, he's requested aid from Melian, a veteran wizard. I've decided to catalog his training, so that when I apply for his spells. I'll have proof of his IC training. Because, I decided instead of just posting a fancy application, I'd actually go about learning how to do these things IC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<--The Basics-->

-Learning the Weave & Your Basic Elements-

Though, Zaku doesn't plan on being an elementalist. The best way to learn the weave is to practice with what's around you.

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 pm

LOL. Marcus.

Also magic is always good. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:15 pm

I always wanted to do some training RP. And learning magic is oddly a lot of fun.

Zaku's just learning the basics, and he's doing good, because of his previous training with Kain. So, he's excelling now. He doesn't know anything, uh, really threatening or damage inflicting.

He's on his way to becoming an Illusionist, though, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Zaku, there are A LOT of teacher-student sexual relations things going on, IRL. [/offtopic]
Looks interesting, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:34 am

Epic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:49 am

Kruggly wrote:
LOL. Marcus.

When you kick one guy into a tree, crack another's skull open against a rock, stab one in the throat and nail him to the ground, and ram a fourth guy's own sword up his arse, you need some help to hide the bodies.

Last edited by Mack on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:14 am

Kekekekeeke that was good.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:43 am

And this I hope you know is impossible. Characters can't train other characters unless they're faction teachers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:37 am

Mack wrote:
Kruggly wrote:
LOL. Marcus.

When you kick one guy into a tree, crack another's skull open against a rock, stab one in the throat and nail him to the ground, and ram a fourth guy's own sword up his arse, you need some help to hide the bodies.

what is this i don't even
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:26 am

Psyche wrote:
And this I hope you know is impossible. Characters can't train other characters unless they're faction teachers.

I demand that anyone that isn't a faction teacher has to app for every single person they teach, as well
as the student char's owner also doing so for learning.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 am

Gambit wrote:
Rutabega wrote:
Psyche wrote:
Gambit wrote:
It ain't free.
I am teaching him magic

Which I hope you realize isn't possible. You need to be a faction teacher to train characters.

Official faction trainer or be faction certified.

Pat said at one point he could teach at the Plenary when and if he gets it up.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]   A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Teacher & A Pupil [Zaku's Training]
Page 1 of 1