Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aaron Trenor - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aaron Trenor - Application Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:30 pm

[OOC] Applying with Aaron Trenor.
[OOC] I am joining because I want to join the Assassin role play and stuff.

---

[IC] If you are to become a brother, we must know your name... : Aaron Trenor
[IC] What makes you think you are worthy to join us... : Well, I think my expertise with sharp weaponry such as daggers would greatly suit you. I'm good at my fists as well. I've studied the human body as well back when I was younger, and I know a lot of their pressure points. I can easily take a man down by hitting them.
[IC] What is your specialty child; stealth, combat, or magic... : Stealth and combat. I know nothing about magic.
[IC] Do you know the Ten Tenets, if so, will you follow them... : Yes, I will follow them.
[IC] Do you believe in a greater being of any sort... : No.
[IC] What do you hold on your person that may be of value... : I hold two steel daggers. I'm quite well at using them.
[IC] Do you consider yourself to be a youngblood or a true deciple of the art... : I don't consider myself either of them. I for sure am not new to this, but I'm not a master of it.
[IC] Do you have a chosen signature...: No, but if I must I am willing to make one.
[IC] Any last comments brother... : No.

---

[OOC] Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:527116
[OOC] Quick RP Sample:

** Aaron reads down the contract, copying all of the information down into his memory.
** Aaron places the contract into his pocket, searching for his target without any questions.
** He eventually finds the man named 'Gregory Howell' and follows him around the town as a shadow.
** Sooner or later, he hops down in an old alley way as Gregory finishes doing business with a 'customer' and he introduces Gregory to his dagger before he's seen. The dagger's edge slides across the mans neck, Aaron has nothing. Not even a second thought of killing the man. Aaron walks out of the alley way, towards the tavern. He drinks a large bottle of wine and heads towards the HQ(or whatever it's called) and gives news that the target is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 am

I think it's Assassin's Bueruea or something, not sure how to spell it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 am

Bureau?

And I don't want to sound rude but, what are you talking about?

EDIT:

Oh wait, you mean when I put the HQ thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 am

Yes. That's what I'm talking about :S .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:43 pm

I'm still waiting for a reply.

>.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
I'm still waiting for a reply.

>.>

Patience is a virtue. A virtue you must possess if you are to be an assassin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:38 am

Wow, that was deep Mack, lol. Anyway, has he got a photographic memory?
Quote :
Aaron reads down the contract, copying all of the information down into his memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:25 am

You can say that, yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Alright, since DIv is banned from the forums I'll give you an accept on behalf of the council, I think we can all agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Trenor - Application   Aaron Trenor - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron Trenor - Application
Page 1 of 1