Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fight rp etiquette

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madcombat

Fight rp etiquette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight rp etiquette   Fight rp etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Very Happy I played a weaker character and you know what I said,
"Holy shit, this is fucken retarded and boring, I can't even do jack shit without hiring a whole bunch of people to kill a single guy. Wow I can't even injure that man with a crossbow. Oh hey I can't even be strong like everyone else is! Oh wow he's taller, He's faster." blah blah blah... Not only that, you CAN'T EVEN GO INTO A PERSONS HOUSE WITHOUT DIEING.

Example A:
"I broke into kains house LULUL HOLY SHi-" - Instant Killed by him because the man was retarded and weaker.
Example B:
"Ahh damn I broke through the window inside the persons house"
- Flames, Cries, and Whines of how they got in the house randomly then proceed with action of where the characters goes to kill them even though it was an accident and was flung in their possibly?

Sooooo even though I had OP'ed character and went through eyes of a weakling, I have to say the whole thing was full of ****

Also Combat weren't you one of the people that didn't know how to rp worth crap of a Vampire, and went all god ass-pulling every single thing you have in the book? 'nuff Said.

Seems someone deleted my post, that was about that... Speak up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight rp etiquette   Fight rp etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Sure you didn't move it to the other thread?
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: Fight rp etiquette   Fight rp etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Sure you didn't move it to the other thread?

You may be right there my friend, any how back to the topic I guess.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Fight rp etiquette   Fight rp etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:10 pm

I, REALLY do believe that we need some sort of number system to regulate fights. I already had it thought out, I can probably executed, but I won't do it unless someone actually wants to suggest for it, give ideas, or just plain out use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight rp etiquette   Fight rp etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight rp etiquette
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2