Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!

Go down 
+4
kamaitama
♥Lithium
Hyperiant
Pat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Empty
PostSubject: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:26 pm

We've had some, uh, changes recently in our prospective playerbase, and the other thread went way off course.

Who's still with us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Yo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:31 pm

I'm leaving forever.

*walks out*

*comes back in with a big big big bucket of popcorn*

'Sup gaiz.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Ready to help and support the community in all aspects until death do us part.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:36 pm

I'm with whoever has a server, I just wanna play. Frankly, I've lost the feeling that this is a community.

I mean, hell, it's a fucking show. The shit we pull against each other here is actually more believable than the one we pull IC. We actually have better OOC Drama than IC drama.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Very True. The most important thing to be done right now is to actually have a damned server up. Matt, however, has been MIA for a while, at least, I haven't seen him. Supposedly we got the minimum donation required for three months of server, but nothing's popped up yet. I'll try to speak with him next I see him.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:41 pm

kamaitama wrote:
I'm with whoever has a server, I just wanna play. Frankly, I've lost the feeling that this is a community.

I mean, hell, it's a fucking show. The shit we pull against each other here is actually more believable than the one we pull IC. We actually have better OOC Drama than IC drama.
Frankly, it's because there's been a lot of betrayal and hardly anyone trusts each other anymore. They've formed groups that hate on anyone that's not part of them, and the people without a group are the ones that suffer. We're all divided, but we're too small to divide ourselves.

This is like high school all over again. We RP to get away from that kind of stuff. To have fun. It seems most people don't get that fact.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:42 pm

I just wanna freaking roleplay.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Meh, consider me gone until some sign of hope shows up. I'm kinda exhausted of being a groupie.

Here's some Megadeth.

Lost in a dream
Nothing is what it seems
Searching my head
For the words that you said
Tears filled my eyes
As we said our last goodbyes
The sad scene replays
Of you walking away

My body aches from mistakes
Betrayed by lust
We lied to each other so much
That in nothing we trust

Time and again
She repeats lets be friends
I smile and say yes
Another truth bends,
I must confess

I try to let go, but I know
Well never end 'til were dust
We lied to each other again
But I wish I could trust

My body aches from mistakes
Betrayed by lust
That in nothing we trust

God help me please, on my knees
Betrayed by lust
Now there's nothing we trust

How could this be happening to me
I'm lying when I say, trust me
I can't believe this is true
Trust hurts
Why does trust equal suffering?

Absolutely nothing we trust

Last edited by kamaitama on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:46 pm

To everyone 'round here, got a little job for you all. If you see Matt, inquire as to the status of a server, and tell him to go to forums and to contact Pat, or me if Pat's not around.
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 pm

I guess I'm here, under a box, having tea with a fox and Solid Snake of course..
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:02 pm

I hate drama. I also hate unfairness. But in RP communities, one leads to the other, and vice-versa. At least in my experience.

I'll pop in when you guys get a server, but don't expect much from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:51 am

I'm ganna stay here cuz like tnb's getting boring and I usually SFRP for tnb, and like I like olden n I wanna RP like everyone else.

How can I help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:01 pm

I myself think it all comes down, that the people that're still here don't give a shit about much, and they just want to rp. Simple as that.

And if you ask me, that's probably the best way to have it when it comes to bringing Olden back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:07 am

Phear wrote:
I just wanna freaking roleplay.

ME TOO.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:15 am

Pat wrote:
Very True. The most important thing to be done right now is to actually have a damned server up. Matt, however, has been MIA for a while, at least, I haven't seen him. Supposedly we got the minimum donation required for three months of server, but nothing's popped up yet. I'll try to speak with him next I see him.

Appologies Guys, Been tryna work up some money. Plus, Seeing that I don't have a Computer to use right now, (Parents yanked the HDD) I'm kinda shit out of luck so you'll have to bare with me. Sorry for lateness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Matt O'Brien wrote:
Pat wrote:

Appologies Guys, Been tryna work up some money. Plus, Seeing that I don't have a Computer to use right now, (Parents yanked the HDD) I'm kinda shit out of luck so you'll have to bare with me. Sorry for lateness.

It's ok man, don't get worked up over it.

We'll survive.

hey hey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:08 pm

...... Support?
Sureee...
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Am Still Here, Sneaky Sneaky. Been Reading but no time to Post since I'm on my Laptop for a Half hour only every day after school and I don't have alot of time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!   Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post here for support of the revival of olden, Version 2!
Page 1 of 1