Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is taking too longgg D:<

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

This is taking too longgg D:< Empty
PostSubject: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:44 pm

If we don't get a server soon i'm going to go crazy
We need somebody more reliable, no offense matt. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:07 am

Rutabega wrote:
Seconded
Yeah.
"Having a life" is no excuse to avoid promises.
Either you be reliable or don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:52 am

Kallistia wrote:
We need somebody more reliable, no offense matt. D:

Sounds familiar.

Also third...ed...?
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:41 am

HEY! HEY! I don't have a life anymore, Im just grounded. Im working on a way to make some money to get this server, Sorry that I'm taking too long. I'll work faster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Matt O'Brien wrote:
HEY! HEY! I don't have a life anymore, Im just grounded. Im working on a way to make some money to get this server, Sorry that I'm taking too long. I'll work faster.

HEY HEY, guys. Lets stop being asses, and let poor Matt get what he needs to, before we pester him for a server. I don't see ANYONE besides him trying to work up money, give the guy credit. And take it from another fellow from New Jersey, times are tough, money doesn't grow on trees in the garden state, I'll tell ya that.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Whoa hey. I gots money. Planning on renting a server VEEERY soon. Just setting up a Paypal account. Gimme a day or two.

100 tick, 16 slots. Good nuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:22 am

MAYBE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT THOSE CHARACTERS, HMMMMM?

When you geet it up, i'll love you, phear. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:25 am

I like da sounds o that, let's see what Patfail has to say.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:46 am

Hey guess what. I is 12 Slots good enough for now? I promise I'll increase the size later, but I have enough money for the 12 slot, and I can order it today, and the Payment should be clear by Tuesday. I just need a script to put on it, because the one I have is on my desktop harddrive, which my parents took. :/
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:10 pm

I'll take care of that, let me finish my quiz and tutorial features.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Matt O'Brien wrote:
Hey guess what. I is 12 Slots good enough for now? I promise I'll increase the size later, but I have enough money for the 12 slot, and I can order it today, and the Payment should be clear by Tuesday. I just need a script to put on it, because the one I have is on my desktop harddrive, which my parents took. :/

This is taking too longgg D:< Beast_Do_it_faggot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Yay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Double yay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Woot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:21 pm

So, how about that server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:08 pm

's not coming
It's gonna be delayed by a week.
And then another week.
And another.
And another,
And another,
And another.
And another,
And another,
And another.
And another,
And another,
And another.
And another,
And another,
And another.
And another,
And another,
And another.
And another,
And another,
And another.
And another,
And another.
And then everyone will be gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:04 am

He said it'd be here tuesday, it ain't tuesday yet. If it ain't here, I'll tell Phear he can get the server he had if he wants.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:29 am

Delayed on the Ship out of cash to the P.O. Box, However, have no fear, I'm going to use paypal instead. Should still be ready by tomorrow. Thanks for the confidence of lack there of for a few of you. Will be back tomorrow with Update of what went down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:13 pm

I had confidence in it, I was just hoping for an update was all.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Uh, script's gonna take a little while, will be done by tomorrow, the quiz part is done, I just have to remake the deities and races part so it fits Olden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Ho-kay, since we're expecting the server and script done tomorrow...hopefully. I suppose we should start putting togeather some sort of basic server pack? Few of the usual models...some of the tools like MM...map...etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm

I'll help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:28 am

K. Will most likely be doing the Paypal Payment today, and The server will be ordered and set up. 12 Slots should be good for now right? If not let me know before I order it, I'm on steam so yeh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is taking too longgg D:<   This is taking too longgg D:< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is taking too longgg D:<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next