Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's going on? Good question.

Go down 
+2
Gambit
GeoWulf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

What's going on? Good question. Empty
PostSubject: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 am

First off, I'm using Geowulf's profile because I have not yet fixed my own profile, which was messed with during the attack. We're still recovering, and any discrepancies you might notice, I.E. meatspins, if you could point them out so I could fix them, it would be most appreciated.

Second--Yes, we were hacked again. This time, however, not by Mack, and not, as some may have heard during the chaos, Teh_Soviet's fault. No, we were hacked and manipulated by Zaku, in many a way.

It all started when Zaku gained access to Narran's account. She, of course, had admin, which allowed him to do what he did. He then took control of Ninel's account and, in an effort to make Ninel seem bad, stated that he had taken the server away. And, yes, we still have the server, happily.

Next, he took control of "Wolfy"'s profile, a minor member of the forums, and changed it's name to Teh_Soviet, whom he then blamed his further actions upon.

Eventually Zaku confessed, revealing what he had done to me. I banned him, and he gave the server back to us. As Zaku has had many, many chances before now, he is banned permanently, despite how often that word is thrown around.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 am

Oh that is lulzy.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:24 am

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with him? I don't even know what else to say. That's just sad. Sad indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 am

Fuck is with the theme now.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 am

Does this mean I get to say I told you so?
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:27 am

Got to hand it to him, that was some pretty crafty shit, he even roleplayed on the servers and everything.

He's like a little hitler.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 am

wait, I knew this was coming all along.

I talk to zaku's character, and he goes around saying

"This place isn't what it used to be, everyone hates me, and I hate them."

or in his new char bio

he became evil for no foreseen reason, unless he already was.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:26 pm

What a retard. I usually speak out against flaming of people who are gone from the community, but what the fuck. He's just fucking stupid. Dumber than fucking dumb. AHARGAHRGAHRGH. Well, at least we still have the server, so it's all good. We don't need him, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Blitz wrote:
Got to hand it to him, that was some pretty crafty shit, he even roleplayed on the servers and everything.

He's like a little hitler.

What's going on? Good question. 1679
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? Good question.   What's going on? Good question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on? Good question.
Page 1 of 1