Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another dream I had lastnight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another dream I had lastnight Empty
PostSubject: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:30 pm

NOTE: THIS WAS ALL JUST A DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT

It all starts in Sida, with Naiko being re-inslaved.

Naiko was kneeling on the floor in a cage, with her hands shackled so tightly the chains were all that were holding her up.
She was litterely spirit-broken from actually being captured again, and being held for so long, and treated so badly.
Then she heard footsteps aproaching her cage. Then two voices. One was the slaver that "owned" her. Another was an unfamiliar, but seemingly familiar voice. The second man talked "I'm looking for a female slave. One that can defend herself well." The slaver replied with "I have but one. But she's far too dangerous to be allowed to do anything but be chained up tight." the second man demanded her to be shown to him. The slaver uncovered the large tarp that was covering the front of Naiko's cage. She looked up with her eyes, as she was too fatigued to raise her head. She saw the second man was wearing what looked like a blue, long sleeved, thermal shirt. Along with a pair of loose blue flanal pants. It looked as if he was walking around in his pajamas. The man kneeled down to her level, and peered through the bars at her. "She's broken... She doesn't have any will left to fight..." said the man. The slaver said "I swear, she's capable!" The man said "I'll buy her anyway. How much?" The slaver replied with "500" and the man said "I will pay no more than 200." The slaver pondered for a moment, then decided it was better than no buyer for her at all. the man handed over a large bag with 200 coins in it. He said that Naiko's restraints wouldn't be neccesarry anymore. So her shackles were undone, and she fell to the floor, not even able to hold herself up with her hands. The slaver went over to her with a rod, and was about to smack her in the back, ordering her to get up. But as he brought it down, the man said "Touch her, and I'll be taking my money back. A wounded slave is no better than a slave that's just givin away." The slaver backed off, in fear.

The man walked over to Naiko, and lightly grasped her chin with his hand. He moved her face to his own, and glared into his eyes. There were several tears in her eyes, and a few rolling down her face. The man then picked her up, in both arms, and attempted to walk away. Then the slaver thought for a moment, and yelled "STOP!" The man stopped. The slaver had his guards soround the man. He accused the man of being a "slave lover". The man turned to a boy that was in a nearbye croud shouting "You! Boy! Come here!" The boy obediently rushed over, and listened as the man said "Hold her head up and make sure she doesn't get hurt. There's 50 gold in it for you." The boy desperately needed food money, so he complied. The man set Naiko down, and let the boy take care of her. He turned around, and with a wave of his hand, the slaver and his guards exploded in a violent fury of fire, dust, and blood. The man turned back to Naiko, and picked her up, after tossing a bag with 50 coins in it to the boy.

The man walked out of Sida, carrying Naiko the entire way. After they left the gates, he covered her face with a hood saying "Wouldn't want you getting sick from heatstroke...". After a few hours of walking, it was nightime. Naiko couldn't see where they were, but could hear crickets. The man aproached the gates of a city, and yelled to the guardsmen "Open up!" The guard incharge of the gate for the night asked "State your purpose!" The man replied with "My servant and I need a place to stay for the night." The gates opened, and the man walked through, still carrying Naiko in his arms. They walked through a door, Naiko knew not where to though... He set her down in a bed, and said "Welcome back..." and uncovered her face. She opened her eyes, and it looked like they were in the exact building where she lived in Surna! She politely asked who the man was, and he replied with "You know a younger version of me... I'm just from another reality."

The man was infact, a much older and experienced version of Richard Crimson, from an alternate reality.

That's when I woke up. (by the way, that stuff that the man was wearing, is what I'm wearing right now XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Ug whaxavo.. molupp dinkolochick wroaxams.
Arr di wroaxam axafuk dis slippupp-axapt axadvonkulos.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:54 am

There's the fact that only an otherworlder would be able to capture Naiko, unless someone managed to actually do something to knock her down, but as soon as she woke up, she would really turn the entire place in a popsicle, that is, if you are talking about my Naiko.
Back to top Go down
Humbucker

Humbucker

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:08 am

Narran wrote:
Ug whaxavo.. molupp dinkolochick wroaxams.
Arr di wroaxam axafuk dis slippupp-axapt axadvonkulos.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:18 am

Just proves how crazy my dreams can be >_>
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:32 am

Though I had a dream about Naiko challenging the General of Sida's Royal Forces, it was more or less like the general accepted the duel, in a few moments they began to fight each other, Naiko with her ice sword and the general with a golden sword and a diamond armor, his hits made nearly nothing to Naiko's protective ice skin spell, it was when the general decided to make mages attack her, attempting to make her weaker, as they did so, he hit her with the sword, cracking some of the ice, he ordered the mages to stop and said:
-You idiot Kazuth! You really think you would fight -ME- and get out of here alive with it? Notice In -MY- land, I play no fair games. Guards! Kill her!
Naiko: Ha ha ha ha.....
The guards closed in, and as they came near her, dozens of black rays came out of her, hitting the soldiers and mages, quickly killing them, as it drained their life and energy. As she did so, her hair became white and her eyes turned into a deep black color, a black aura surrounding her together with the ice. The rays became stronger, taking a red color and hitting anything that could emit energy. She stood up, looked to the general and sent two rays at him, each one grabbing one of his arms, in a matter of seconds, his body splattered in two pieces, the area became colder and colder, as her Ice aura began to grow extremely stronger... Sida was soon going to be a glacier.
And that's how my dream ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:44 am

For the first time in over a week I had a dream that wasn't related to Olden last night.

I was walking down a road with some friends, and then all of a sudden that spinosaurus thingy from JP3 showed up, like about a mile down the road, and we started running. I was far ahead of my friends and that's all I needed Razz

The spinosaurus didn't even catch up before I woke up lol.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:47 am

Notice the epic music too >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 am

HOW YOU DO ZHE MOOSEC?!??!?
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:49 am

Black magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:50 am

How the hell did you make that auto-flash so small?!?! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:52 am

With the help of this little buddy: Another dream I had lastnight VaatiMoving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 am

Jumbo_Grill wrote:

I want one!

Plox? =D
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:57 am

Richard Crimson wrote:
Jumbo_Grill wrote:

I want one!

Plox? =D

Fien, fien. Another dream I had lastnight BlackKnight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 am

Jumbo_Grill wrote:
Richard Crimson wrote:
Jumbo_Grill wrote:

I want one!

Plox? =D
Another dream I had lastnight BlackKnight

/me gets owned by the knight
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 am

He's yours Razz
Also.
In b4 derail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:33 am

I'm stalking the forums atm Arrow

We need a :ninja: smily >_> (unless we allready haveone lol)
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another dream I had lastnight   Another dream I had lastnight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another dream I had lastnight
Page 1 of 1