Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

YET ANOTHER DREAM!!! Empty
PostSubject: YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!   YET ANOTHER DREAM!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:51 am

*** Richard Crimson wakes up, in a bed, under a bunch of fancy covers in a mansion
** a very pale woman in purple clothes talks to Richard **
???: Oh good, you're awake.
Richard Crimson: ....
???: That's okay. You've been asleep for several months.
*** Richard Crimson stays quiet, not knowing what's going on
** A few hours later **
** the pale woman aproaches Richard, looking at him **
???: Come. We need to get going soon, if we're to make it before dawn.
*** Richard Crimson takes one of his hands out from under the covers, and looks at it, to see it's as pale as the woman is
** a cold and shocking mood comes over Richard, realising now what has happend to him **
** after a bit more confusion, Richard and the woman leave the mansion, and start walking towards Surna **
** after about an hour of walking, Richard asks the woman who she is **
???: Oh I think you allready know my name.
*** Richard Crimson says in a very light breathe "Madilyn..."
Madilyn Magna: That's right.
** after a few more hours of walking, they arive at the Surnan gates **
** One of the guards at the gatehouse recognises Richard, and yells to open the gates **
** after Richard and Madilyn walk into the city, they are aproached by the guard that recognised him **
Kolmar Gallien: Is that really you, Richard?
*** Madilyn Magna glares into Kolmar's eyes, with such power that he just stands there, speechless
** after a moment of Kolmar not saying anything more, Richard and Madilyn keep walking **
** about an hour later, Thorn aproaches Kolmar in the gatehouse **
Thorn Razel: Who was so important that you opened the gates for at 3:00 AM?
Kolmar Gallien: What? I don't remember having the gates opened in the past day...
** after a bit more discussion, Thorn Razel notices that Kolmar had been brainwashed, or some other shit **
** after a few more hours, Richard and Madilyn walk into the town square, and sit next to the fountain **
** after a few minutes of sitting, Richard is aproached by Steven **
*** Steven Rodgers stares at Richard, with an angry glare, as if there's something pissing him off to the max
Steven Rodgers: You think your disguises will work on me? I'm too smart for that...
*** Richard Crimson looks up at him, recognising him
*** Richard Crimson stands up, and continues looking up at Steven's face
Steven Rodgers: Get out of here!
*** Richard Crimson walks away, sad out of his mind
Madilyn Magna: What the hell do you think you're doing!?
** as Richard is walking away, Steven throws a fireball at him **
*** Richard Crimson gets hit in the right shoulder, and as he gets partially set on fire, he does his best to pat it out
** the fire goes out, but leaves Richard even more paranoid **
*** Richard Crimson runs off, distraught and confused, still
*** Madilyn Magna slaps Steven across the face, and says "Now look what you've done!" then runs after Richard
** a few hours later, after Madilyn comforted Richard and got him to walk again, Richard is walking along when suddenly... **
*** Steven Rodgers runs up behind Richard, and impales Richard in the heart, through the back
*** Richard Crimson stops in his tracks, being impaled through the heart, and yet is still standing as if he's just in immense pain
Steven Rodgers: You should never have chosen Richard's face! He was a friend to all of us!
*** Richard Crimson spouts a few tears, and turns his head to his left shoulder, looking at Steven
*** Steven Rodgers looks at Richard, shocked that he's still alive after this long of being stabbed in the heart
*** Steven Rodgers rips the blade out, and focuses, sending a high powered lightning bolt at Richard
*** Richard Crimson takes the bolt full on, being put through unbelievable pain from both the heart wound, and the shock from the spell he was just hit with
** after the lightning dissipates, Richard stands, still, looking at Steven with those sad eyes **
Richard Crimson: W-why....
Richard Crimson: Why did I die?
Steven Rodgers: You don't even deserve to know how he died! You need to die yourself!
*** Thorn Razel grasps Steven's left shoulder, saying to him "Enough."
Thorn Razel: I say, if a vampire has chosen to disguise himself as Richard, that we question him, not just try to kill him.
Steven Rodgers: What would we ask him, sir?
*** Richard Crimson falls down, sad out of his mind, still not having memory of most of his life
*** Madilyn Magna rushes over to Richard, to see if he's still alive
Steven Rodgers: Too late. He's dead.
*** Richard Crimson moves his head to the side, and lets out a short breathe, saying "I don't know-"
** before Richard could finish his sentence, he passed out from the pain **
Thorn Razel: Well now look what you've done, Steven.
*** Madilyn Magna snatches Richard from the ground, and runs off, worried because she was charged with watching over Richard
** If Richard wasn't so industructable, Madilyn would have been shunned by Shar for her failure **

And that's where the dream ended. Maybe I'll dream more of it tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!   YET ANOTHER DREAM!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:21 am

Why am I never in your dreams? D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!   YET ANOTHER DREAM!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Narran wrote:

You were in I think the first one I posted. (the one where Izzy put that fucking potion into my drink >_>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!   YET ANOTHER DREAM!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Narran wrote:

You were in I think the first one I posted. (the one where Izzy put that fucking potion into my drink >_>)
Oh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!   YET ANOTHER DREAM!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Why can't Varmithas be in this...
BAM DARK LIGHTNING BAM BAM MWHAHAHAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!   YET ANOTHER DREAM!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:58 pm

In b4 Naiko dream.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!   YET ANOTHER DREAM!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Shar ain't gonna like daaat..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!   YET ANOTHER DREAM!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YET ANOTHER DREAM!!!
Page 1 of 1