Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guard App: Zack Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Guard App: Zack Flame Empty
PostSubject: Guard App: Zack Flame   Guard App: Zack Flame Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:38 pm

[OOC] Name: Phryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[OOC] SteamID: not necessary.
[OOC] Reason: I would like to join The Talibarian Guard because I believe i could add interesting RP to the faction and would like the opportunity to develop my character in this particular faction choice.
[IC] Full Name: Zack Flame
[IC] Gender: Male
[IC] Age: Appears 25-30

[IC] Why do you wish to join: Zack is not finding any work on the Vampire/Werewolf slaying side of things, and needs a job for income until then. Basically just money.

[IC] What can you bring us: I hunt Vampires, Werewolves, that sort of thing.
----How do you plan to do so: I would have very much liked to have been within the force around the time of the Main who was killed in his home by a vampire. That is bang on my specialty.
[IC] What previous experience have you: I've trained under the order the Sanctus Blade. I have specific training with crossbows and staves. Also tracking skills.
[IC] Have you broken any laws: Conspiring to kill that fat dwarf driking all the al- *this section has been jogged and then scribbled slightly, as if someone nearby did not want something written down*
----If yes, please state:
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors: Yes.
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions: N/A (Plague-free, i might add)
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Guard App: Zack Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard App: Zack Flame   Guard App: Zack Flame Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Zack 'n Phry be good rp, just like this r good grammar.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Guard App: Zack Flame
Page 1 of 1