Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IC guards and you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rutabega
Rutabega

IC guards and you. Empty
PostSubject: IC guards and you.   IC guards and you. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:37 pm

We administrators are fed up with people either acting as if guards outside our characters don't exist, or are total pushovers that your characters can just kill, or rob or whatever. From now on you can't have interactions with IC guards without admin approval. For example, if you're trying to break into the Keep, you're to let an admin know that you're trying to do that, and it will be done IC as a sort of mini-event, provided there's an admin available, if not it must at least be admin approved.

How does this affect you? Well, you'll no longer be able to just waltz into a guard controlled area or access guard controlled equipment saying "I killed the guards at the gate" or "I snuck in". Without admin approval, it is not valid and will be voided, end of question not to mention you will be punished accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

IC guards and you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC guards and you.   IC guards and you. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:40 pm

I wholeheartedly agree. I will direct you all to this thread. To sum up, guards are not pushovers, and are now receiving even more training and preparation. So start taking them seriously. The Keep's not a damn playground.
Back to top Go down

IC guards and you.
Page 1 of 1