Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }

Go down 
+5
Mack
Pat
LawnJesus
Gambit
Zaku350
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Empty
PostSubject: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Thought I'd make this thread for obvious reasons;

Listen here, my fellow Olden Member. We've been here before, and we've survived. We've been without a server for MONTHS, and we managed to pull through - and we'll damn well do it again, we just need everyone's support and dedication to keep this community alive, if you're really a member of this close-knit family. Pat's brought up the idea of donating, well, we ought to - those who can, and if anyone knows of a good, cheap, reliable server-host, please speak up - now's the time to show your true colors and do something grand for your fellow member, and pull us through this muddy ditch once more.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Don't start nostalgia threads that say "olden is dying" either. It actually only leads to unneeded shit such as the mouse-pie break off and more faggotry.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Gambit wrote:
Don't start nostalgia threads that say "olden is dying" either. It actually only leads to unneeded shit such as the mouse-pie break off and more faggotry.

x2

Olden's been through worse, much worse - we'll pull through, IF EVERYONE WANTS TO - This is up to you folks, do you want this community to live, or to die? Make the decision now.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Why not establish Hamachi for now?
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:40 pm

T'is a good idea. If someone's got a very nice understanding of Hamachi, and knows how to run a group of people through it - by all means. It'd be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:47 pm

It's very easy to establish a Hamachi network. All someone needs is the script, or a similar RP script.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Thanks for the suggestion.We've used Hamachi in the past for olden--we'll see if it can't work now.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:12 am

Hamachi is a pay-to-use service now a days.

And if you can find an old version, only SOME of the old servers it used are still up, but they're semi-functioning at best, and trying to connect is like dragging burning barbed wire along your forehead for an hour.

Sorry, I'm not meaning to crush any spirit, but yeah. Hamachi is most likely not going to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:24 am

Mackalian wrote:
Hamachi is a pay-to-use service now a days.

...Really? Wow, I guess everyone sells out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:34 am

They changed their name too. Something retarded. Can't remember it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 am

Mackalian wrote:
iMachi?
McMachi?
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 am

No, it's something longer. Three words. Something technology related.

But that's irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 am

********** wrote:
Mackalian wrote:
iMachi?

That was my first guess too.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 am

Here's what you need to do, I'll put it in bold, caps and underlined:

STOP BEING BUBBLE CHILDREN.

For Christ Sakes and the Virgin Mary, will you guys stop fucking living in a bubble and realize there's a problem? There was always a problem, you just don't wanna see it. You just don't wanna open your eyes, or hear the signs, or even feel the bitter aftertaste that has left you after having Olden in yet another critical situation.

Fuck sake's, if something you don't want is happening over and over again, you're doing something wrong, don't you think?

And I know, I know the exact words that people will say, I know that it will be Mack, or Zaku, or Psyche or whoever. "Shut up, stop whining, why are you here, why do you care?". Well fuck you all, you all left too, and deemed Olden dead and left me to solve your fucking mess. So fuck you, you have as much of a reason to talk as I do.

You want solutions, you want this to not happen anymore? It's all very simple, it's very likely that someone will notice, I have indeed, said it before. But fuck it go figure it out, it has something to do with attitude, somewhat with responsability, and alot with commitment and hierarchy.

I'm not saying it's dying, but it would be nice to have stability that lasts longer than 1 month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 am

Dama Oscura wrote:
Here's what you need to do, I'll put it in bold, caps and underlined:

STOP BEING BUBBLE CHILDREN.

For Christ Sakes and the Virgin Mary, will you guys stop fucking living in a bubble and realize there's a problem? There was always a problem, you just don't wanna see it. You just don't wanna open your eyes, or hear the signs, or even feel the bitter aftertaste that has left you after having Olden in yet another critical situation.

Fuck sake's, if something you don't want is happening over and over again, you're doing something wrong, don't you think?

And I know, I know the exact words that people will say, I know that it will be Mack, or Zaku, or Psyche or whoever. "Shut up, stop whining, why are you here, why do you care?". Well fuck you all, you all left too, and deemed Olden dead and left me to solve your fucking mess. So fuck you, you have as much of a reason to talk as I do.

You want solutions, you want this to not happen anymore? It's all very simple, it's very likely that someone will notice, I have indeed, said it before. But fuck it go figure it out, it has something to do with attitude, somewhat with responsability, and alot with commitment and hierarchy.

I'm not saying it's dying, but it would be nice to have stability that lasts longer than 1 month.

The server lasted six months before expiring. Olden's not living in a bubble, mostly everyone in it's just trying to be calm about the whole situation, because they, and I myself know there will probably be a solution. That outburst seemed slightly uncalled for, no offense meant. Losing the server is a matter of some concern, but Olden'll find a way to stay together and rebuild, like always.

Besides, it's best to have a brighter outlook on things, because it makes them a whole lot more bearable. You can't blame anyone. Now how about you guys keep this thread from turning into a rantapalooza, eh? Don't want to start a flamewar.

Last edited by ********** on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 am

Wait, you are?

And what're you even talking about?

How Olden runs isn't in my hands, nor Macks - nor Psyches, as a matter a fact, so before you start assuming we're the ones running the joint, you're terrible wrong. I quite frankly don't remember anyone stepping to the plate to help Olden in it's past, I quite frankly remember most people giving up - moving on, or starting another community in high-hopes of something better. So if you 'helped' Olden at some point, I guess we're not the only ones doing something 'terribly wrong' - because it's fucked over now, oh glorious savior.

Olden's not a community of responsibility, I think we've all learned this - there aren't even leaders at this point, there are admins who can kick - ban, but that's about it, we all run this community. The players run the community, should we feel we don't like it - we leave. And that's damn well how it should be, it's a close-knit family, not a government - One I'm proud to be apart of. So it's not necessarily a matter of attitude, at all - it's a matter of relying on a child for six months, and having kept such a thing in the dark, so that we couldn't have come up with a solution earlier.

And if you've got this, magical-plan, that'll solve our problems - my savior, please step forward and deliver it. Even if you've said it countless times, and let it fall upon our deaf ears. Apparently we're all idiots, we need you, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 am

Sssshh, ssh ssshhhh.

Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 am

I second Zaku's notion.

And if you know what the problem is, then stop trying to be all high and mighty and tell us what it is instead of going "NA NA NA I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS YOU DON'T I'M BETTER THAN YOU YOU ARE ALL CHILDREN HA HA HA".

And if you don't want to tell us, then you don't even have to post. And Kam, frankly I find it a bit odd that whenever something happens in the community you just randomly pop up and go "OKAY GUYS CHILL THE FUCK OUT I KNOW THE PROBLEM", but then you refuse to tell us for being "immature".

I don't have anything against you Kam, but to be very frank, I have to say that your way of popping in whenever you sense the community has a major event and just going "YOU ALL SUCK I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BUT YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES BECAUSE I'M BAD AS FUCK" is growing very old and annoying.

And yes, I will actually ask why you are here, and why you care. Because I am not seeing it. You are semi-rarely active unless you think something major's going down, that's when you just pop in and say you know the problem but refuse to tell us, so obviously you must care somehow, but why? If you want Olden to survive, then that's fine. Most of us here do, but then go ahead and tell us the problem.

You did the same with the script. You just went "I have a script, but fuck you you can't have it unless you pay." Why even tell us then? Why should we care about if you just say you have it but we're not having it? It's irrelevant to everything.

TL;DR: Tell us the problem, and get off the high horse before you accidentally fall off it and break your fucking neck.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Kam--Honestly, what critical situation? We foresaw this server expiring one of these days and have prepared for it. Several members have, in the last few months, said they wished to donate--well, now they'll have their chance.

And, for that matter, what critical, underlying mistake did we make that caused this event to happen? This server was always set to expire around this time regardless. The only mistake I can see that we could have made regarding the server is not accepting the donations earlier so we could refresh the server--but, that's impossible, as everything about the actual payment belongs to Rossii.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Mackalian wrote:
I second Zaku's notion.

And if you know what the problem is, then stop trying to be all high and mighty and tell us what it is instead of going "NA NA NA I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS YOU DON'T I'M BETTER THAN YOU YOU ARE ALL CHILDREN HA HA HA".

And if you don't want to tell us, then you don't even have to post. And Kam, frankly I find it a bit odd that whenever something happens in the community you just randomly pop up and go "OKAY GUYS CHILL THE FUCK OUT I KNOW THE PROBLEM", but then you refuse to tell us for being "immature".

I don't have anything against you Kam, but to be very frank, I have to say that your way of popping in whenever you sense the community has a major event and just going "YOU ALL SUCK I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BUT YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES BECAUSE I'M BAD AS FUCK" is growing very old and annoying.

And yes, I will actually ask why you are here, and why you care. Because I am not seeing it. You are semi-rarely active unless you think something major's going down, that's when you just pop in and say you know the problem but refuse to tell us, so obviously you must care somehow, but why? If you want Olden to survive, then that's fine. Most of us here do, but then go ahead and tell us the problem.

You did the same with the script. You just went "I have a script, but fuck you you can't have it unless you pay." Why even tell us then? Why should we care about if you just say you have it but we're not having it? It's irrelevant to everything.

TL;DR: Tell us the problem, and get off the high horse before you accidentally fall off it and break your fucking neck.

Fine, here's the solution, put bluntly:

Change everything.

Really, what's there to salvage, the lore? Quintessentially it still uses Greyfox's stolen crap, it's D&D with notable exceptions. The script? Base Cakescript. The server? Hell, you know better than me what goes on with that. But that's not gonna happen, you know why?

Because nobody knows better. Fuck, I mean, a year ago, it was me in your place after you split off and created Mouse Pie, saying that Olden was doomed and shit. And for a moment, fuck, it was. But then you came back again, and got admin, again. Ruta became admin under shady circumstances, god knows when Pat became super admin. But it has been that way for a year and thus nobody bothers changing.

There's a book that's like this, 100 years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It's about a town called Macondo, where everyone in the town has a common family tree and are thus all the byproduct of years of incest. But most importantly, every generation has an Arcadio and an Aureliano. The Aureliano starts out as good, the Arcadio is kind of the voice of reason. The Aureliano tries to kill the Arcadio, fails, and redeems itself, and thus passes the next generation. And that repeats itself until Macondo is destroyed after 100 years by a hurricane and simply removed from existance.

I have not said, nor will I say that Olden sucks. It doesn't, I like the place. I just don't like your bullshit. I don't like how you people keep showing up and messing up the place, I don't like it how nobody wants to change for the better. I don't like it how the solution is always starting over the same way.

That brings me to the script. I personally said I don't want monetary gain for it because it will be open source when it is released. But fuck, why should I give you guys the sweat of my brow, for free since I will apparently not even get a title as some sort of reward or whatever, if you guys can't even get of your own respective high fucking horses, and pay for a server, or do something for the lore, or do anything at all that would contribute the general populacy.

So fuck, Mack, don't give me that holier than thou crap. You know very well you're a problem, as much as I am a problem. But as far as I'm aware, I'm the lesser evil, I don't try to spam attack the place like you have, or try to get people to go away like you have.

Pat wrote:
Kam--Honestly, what critical situation? We foresaw this server expiring one of these days and have prepared for it. Several members have, in the last few months, said they wished to donate--well, now they'll have their chance.

And, for that matter, what critical, underlying mistake did we make that caused this event to happen? This server was always set to expire around this time regardless. The only mistake I can see that we could have made regarding the server is not accepting the donations earlier so we could refresh the server--but, that's impossible, as everything about the actual payment belongs to Rossii.

Alright then, let's view this schematically.

Problem: No server
Solution: Find investors to get a server.

Alright, so that's the main problem, but then we find another.

Problem: Nobody wants to invest on a server for Olden.
Solution: Make Olden interesting enough for investors, or pay it yourself.

Clearly, the first one is not really working. But wait, hey! All of the admins live in America, land of the dreams and dollars! So why don't YOU guys pay it?
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:47 pm

All I can get out of this, Kam, is that you want us to change the lore, get a script, and get a new server. And also that we should read some book on incest by some latino guy.

Let's start with the script.

What you call "base cakescript" is cakescript as a base, with modifications by Kain and Munroe. I think it works perfectly fine. It's not resource-craving, it's simple to understand, and if we really need something added, it will be added by those two hard-working individuals. (code-monkeys)

Let's move on to the lore.

Occitan has been entirely revised. Why? Because it got fucked in the arse. Occitan evolved from simple saint-believing knights into crucifying nazis. Sam and Jack fixed that in a heartbeat. I simply said to them, "hey guys, maybe we should fix Occitan?" and an hour later they had gotten all the old lore posts deleted and replaced by very much improved lore. Hell, Occitan has more comprehensive lore than Talibar at the moment.

I'd be willing to help fix lore. But why? What's wrong about it? If the lore really needs revising, then let the people do it. If you see something in the lore that you think is retarded, then ask if you can rewrite it, or if someone else can rewrite it.

And sure, alot of it might be rips, but what does it matter? We get by on it. The majority of people don't seem to be bothered why it, so that's why there hasn't been any change in it. I thinkt having our very own lore for everything would be awesome, but I haven't got the will or time to rewrite it on my own, that's why I haven't told others to change it.

Don't tell others to do something you are unwilling/unable to do.
Only way for someone to do it for you is they offer themselves.

And people, if someone writes retarded lore, then tell them. "I don't like your lore, could you remake it? Maybe change X and Y?" Constructive criticism goes along way. Work together.

And lastly, the server.

They're working on it. Trust me.

Quote :
So fuck, Mack, don't give me that holier than thou crap. You know very well you're a problem, as much as I am a problem. But as far as I'm aware, I'm the lesser evil, I don't try to spam attack the place like you have, or try to get people to go away like you have.

I'm such a big problem, I know! I am freaking out because we have no server! Omg admins fix this!!!

No, but seriously;
okay cool
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Kam, you say Olden needs a lot of changing; I say, don't fix what ain't broke. People are content with the way things are going right now, why impose a bunch of dramatic changes? It's just going to screw everything up. And anyways, Olden is changing. We're slowly but surely replacing lore, and the player-made plots going on have given people lots to do. Once we get our server back, we can kick things off with an event or an IC celebration of some sort, get people back into it, and we'll be fine.

Olden is no longer a place where people cyber or play over-powered characters ripped from anime shows (or both). It's become a serious, mature RP server, which even I, someone who used to hate Olden with a passion, have come to be proud of. What we should be worried about, is vigilantly keeping up this high standard of RP, and helping people reach that standard.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Mackalian wrote:
All I can get out of this, Kam, is that you want us to change the lore, get a script, and get a new server. And also that we should read some book on incest by some latino guy.l

I don't expect you to have sensibility, social and cultural understanding or even the capability of reading one of the greatest books written in the Spanish language second only to Don Quijote. I really don't.

Moving on.

Mackalian wrote:

Let's start with the script.

What you call "base cakescript" is cakescript as a base, with modifications by Kain and Munroe. I think it works perfectly fine. It's not resource-craving, it's simple to understand, and if we really need something added, it will be added by those two hard-working individuals. (code-monkeys)

Then why do people want more? Not me, I'm happy developing for my own community with my own dev team. Go look up the posts.

Mackalian wrote:
Let's move on to the lore.

Occitan has been entirely revised. Why? Because it got fucked in the arse. Occitan evolved from simple saint-believing knights into crucifying nazis. Sam and Jack fixed that in a heartbeat. I simply said to them, "hey guys, maybe we should fix Occitan?" and an hour later they had gotten all the old lore posts deleted and replaced by very much improved lore. Hell, Occitan has more comprehensive lore than Talibar at the moment.

I'd be willing to help fix lore. But why? What's wrong about it? If the lore really needs revising, then let the people do it. If you see something in the lore that you think is retarded, then ask if you can rewrite it, or if someone else can rewrite it.

And sure, alot of it might be rips, but what does it matter? We get by on it. The majority of people don't seem to be bothered why it, so that's why there hasn't been any change in it. I thinkt having our very own lore for everything would be awesome, but I haven't got the will or time to rewrite it on my own, that's why I haven't told others to change it.

Don't tell others to do something you are unwilling/unable to do.
Only way for someone to do it for you is they offer themselves.

And people, if someone writes retarded lore, then tell them. "I don't like your lore, could you remake it? Maybe change X and Y?" Constructive criticism goes along way. Work together.

Very little known fact, but while you were off doing whatever the fuck once you killed Mouse Pie and before you came back to spam, I was working with Ruta to fix all that shit. Why with Ruta if I have said several times I despise many of the actions the guy has done? Because there was nobody fucking left.

It was Krug and me who cleaned up the lore. We put all the shit lore entries here http://aeria.omgforum.net/lore-items-for-revision-f91/ , I personally added lore entries, unlike you and many admins. So, how am I unwilling to do so? That I'm unwilling to do it again? Why, yes, I don't work for you.

Mackalian wrote:

And lastly, the server.

They're working on it. Trust me.

Where have I heard that before? Oh right.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/news-and-announcements-f23/we-re-doing-our-best-t139.htm

Time for some stability, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Quote :
I don't expect you to have sensibility, social and cultural understanding or even the capability of reading one of the greatest books written in the Spanish language second only to Don Quijote. I really don't.

Sorry, but I actually laughed at this.

You are going on about how you added alot of lore entries and shit. That's good. The community appreciates it. But it doesn't make you a saint. I've contributed to lore, even though you're saying I'm not. It might only be a few posts, but I did something.

Quote :
So, how am I unwilling to do so? That I'm unwilling to do it again? Why, yes, I don't work for you.

Well, then don't tell others to do it. Simple as that.

Look, I am not going to argue with you, because whenever someone does it just ends in hard feelings. I mean nothing ill by this, Kam, and I hope you only read this and take to heart without having to retaliate by going "yeah well you're just as worse". You seem to get a bit defensive when things don't go your way. I might be completely off, but it's just the impression I get.

Look, the only other thing I'm going to say is that you're blowing all of this out of proportion, and that Munroe is perfectly right.

Shit works, bro.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Mackalian wrote:
Quote :

Sorry, but I actually laughed at this.

Pig.

Mackalian wrote:
You are going on about how you added alot of lore entries and shit. That's good. The community appreciates it. But it doesn't make you a saint. I've contributed to lore, even though you're saying I'm not. It might only be a few posts, but I did something.

So did I, where's your argument, then?

Mackalian wrote:
Well, then don't tell others to do it. Simple as that.

This is a community, hence everyone in the community should contribute to the welfare of the community. Don't ask what your country can do for you.

Mackalian wrote:
Look, I am not going to argue with you, because whenever someone does it just ends in hard feelings. I mean nothing ill by this, Kam, and I hope you only read this and take to heart without having to retaliate by going "yeah well you're just as worse". You seem to get a bit defensive when things don't go your way. I might be completely off, but it's just the impression I get.

Saying I didn't or haven't done anything touches a nerve on me. Saying I have caused harm with what I've done, specially having it said from you, because you know who you are, just pisses me off.

I don't hold grudges, but I don't believe in amnesty. And even if I did, you don't nor have ever deserved any.

Mackalian wrote:
Look, the only other thing I'm going to say is that you're blowing all of this out of proportion, and that Munroe is perfectly right.

Maybe I am, maybe I am an histrionic motherfucker. But fuck's sake, I can't stand inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }   Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION } Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loss of an admin and (possibly) a Server. { DISCUSSION }
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next