Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serrim- North District

Go down 
+2
Reanimated
Psycheandromida
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Serrim- North District - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 pm

" yes...a i guess freaind of ours he was killed back at a tomb by a mummy'
** He looks away
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 pm

** He watchs the pair go upstairs
" Hey big man what do you think they are going to do to mr.catman?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 pm

*** Arra ponders to herself, murmuring, "..Mummies.. that's not something you hear every day.." She absentmindedly sips the tankard of ale, running a hand through her greasy black hair.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Benjamin speaks loudly "Hah, he will get what's coming to him!"

Last edited by Graley on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 pm

*** The female still at the northwest table watches the party for a few long moments, and then takes out a few gold coins and places them on the table, proceeding to walk upstairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 pm

** He looks to John
" Well now what...go back and save the guy that is most likely dead or wait for the big man to get back with news of other things... "
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:10 pm

*** The woman in leather comes back down, this time equipped with weapons, unlike before. She even has two quivers hanging in a V-pattern on her back, with a bow slung over her shoulder and a shortsword sheated at her side. She walks over to the bar and sits down next to Simon.

"So, are you those people went out to the old tomb? I heard about you."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:08 pm

** He looks to her
" Yes we are...and may i ask why your freaind desiced to launch me across the room cause let me just say that hurts like hell... "
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 pm

The girl looks down at the counter, trying to hide a smirk. She then looks back up at him. "Well. Maybe you should ask her, not me."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:13 pm

** He sighs and looks to her with a blank stare
" If your going to go to the tomb then have fun killing the mummy i mean serioulsy that thing was able to get two of us...well one since i nearly died, we barely did anything to it...so have fun if you are"
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:18 pm

"A mummy you say? I always knew there was something about that tomb that kept nature away from it, but not that it was a mummy.."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:20 pm

" Yep it was a mummy, and we pissed it off because the guy that got killed decided, hey it would be a great idea to bash open a tomb... "
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:33 pm

** "Can we get on with somethin'? I am growing impatient of sitting in this slum bar..."
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:50 pm

*** The woman looks back at Benjamin, then backt to Simon. "Are you people heading somewhere? Because I too am tired of sitting in this bar. My name is Trishna by the way."
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:51 pm

** "I'll go wherever the world takes me, but right now I hope it takes me somewhere exciting and rewarding"
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 pm

" Well hello Trishna im Simon and this is big guy or well thats what i call him since he hasent givein me my name. "
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Benjamin speaks in a loud voice "Puny man don't deserve name! I am barbarian!"
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:07 pm

***Trishna spins around on her stool, looking at Benjamin."What about me? Would you tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 pm

** Benjamin looks at her and eyes her down "Girl hasn't proven herself, I will see for later"
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:10 pm

** Simon Chuckles to his remark
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm

***Trishna shrugs. "You can all call me Trish anyway. Atleast my mother called me that."She looks at the goblins behind them, and then to Benjamin. "Say, 'barbarian', you see those goblins over there?"
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 pm

** Benjamin looks towards the goblins and grunts as an answer.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 pm

** He looks to the goblins then to trish then back to the goblins
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:16 pm

"Well, I overheard them say that axes are for stupid idiots who can't use real weapons because they're too dumb. Is this really true?"
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

** Benjamin roars and shouts towards the goblins "Puny goblins is going to feel might of the axe!"

He walks up to them with heavy steps and stands in front of them , waiting for any response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serrim- North District
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next