Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.....Gnoll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

.....Gnoll Empty
PostSubject: .....Gnoll   .....Gnoll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Gnoll

Gnolls greatly resemble hyenas. Hyenas were associated with death because they dug up and ate human corpses. Gnolls often are found doing this as well. They are usually between seven and eight feet tall and use armor made of horn, metal, and leather. Gnolls are generally seen as feral nomads who kill and pillage without warning. One notable subrace of gnoll is the flind (alternately spelled flynd), which is shorter, broader, and stronger than other gnolls; flinds are often found leading a tribe or settlement of gnolls. Flinds use a nunchaku-like weapon called a flindbar, which consists of a pair of metal rods linked together by a chain.

Gnolls are usually worshippers of the demon lord Yeenoghu, who also holds domain over ghouls. Gnolls indulge in humanoid flesh in imitation of this aspect. Gnolls are lmost always clever and evil, but they are not limited to this certain alignment. Some see them as "A cross between gnomes and trolls, or otherwise similar to hobgoblins."

Gnolls usually also hunt in packs or tribes, and can speak Goblinoid. Some, however, have the ability to speak Common.

.....Gnoll MM35_PG130

Last edited by GeoWulf on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

.....Gnoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....Gnoll   .....Gnoll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 pm

-Shrug-

I like the idea but Gnoll's in many games are usually just creatures. They really aren't advanced at all and rarely have spotlights of awesomeness.

My opinion is -|| I am Undecided ||-
Back to top Go down

.....Gnoll
Page 1 of 1