Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread

Go down 
+6
B3SERK
Psycheandromida
Matt O'Brien
Phry
Pat
Munroe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Empty
PostSubject: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Quote :
Character: Maw

Abilities: Werewolf Mastery - an all-around strengthening of abilities and resilience.

Origin: Having survived far longer than most werewolves (a good 20 years or so), Maw has become highly attuned to its werewolf form, and is deadlier as a result.

Why I should have this: Characters have gotten more and more powerful. Everyone carries something silver these days, and most people are well above average when it comes to fighting. Maw needs an edge, and this one is perfectly logical.

I would also like to add that Maw has the potential to create interesting RP, whether it's in a battle at night, or for someone brave enough to find out more about who Maw is. I can see Maw developing into a mini-plot of sorts, with people taking sides as to whether or not it deserves to live.

Quote :
Character: Vance ("Unknown")

Abilities: Temple Runes - see character page

Origin: Vance encountered a trigger. Alyce Madero was familiar with runes, and guided him towards discovering their nature. Vance can now use all oft he abilities associated with the runes in his character page.

Why I should have this: Vance was accepted under the agreement that his abilities would be unlocked in this fashion. After over a month of RPing with Vance, he's finally unlocked this.

Quote :
Character: Hitaurë

Abilities: Nature Magic, energy manipulation. These are very powerful abilities, but she uses them for only benign purposes. See "Why I should have these".

Origin: Hitaure learned these abilities from the elvish tribe she was born into.

Why I should have this: As a pacifist, she will NEVER use these in combat, period, even if it costs her her life.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:29 am

Fuck you, Maw does -not- need to be stronger D:

I only survived last time with the help of a bloody magical tree.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 am

Maw Raped my back yesterday. It hurt like hell. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 am

Never seen Maw in the forest for longer than 20 minutes, but that just might be because my characters don`t run through the forest at night without some form of protection.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am

Durf.

My character does that becuase he has a specific quest:

"- Slay Maw. (Zack has encountered Maw a second time, and their first proper fight. Zack only barely survived, with help of Heldrak)"

I agree to the other characters, and i'll begrudingly accept Maw's upgrade, but Zack only has a minimal Silver Fire upgrade since their last encounter, in which he would have died. I have a feeling he wont even have a chance, even with Silver Fire, in the next encounter after Maw's upgrade.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Maybe zack should get some help lol, huge 20 year old werewolves are not meant to be soloed.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 pm

B3SERK wrote:
Maybe zack should get some help lol, huge 20 year old werewolves are not meant to be soloed.

lfg maw got 1 dps need 2 more dps, healer and tank
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Mackalian wrote:
B3SERK wrote:

lfg maw got 1 dps need 2 more dps, healer and tank

I chuckled at this.

got healer/dps pst
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:50 pm

nNNNNN

DROOD TANK CAN HEEEEL
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:14 pm

I will accept UNDER ONE CONDITITON.

Maw must stop stealing all the cake from our parties.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 pm

I'm afraid I can't promise that
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Accept.

Maw is more afraid of you than you are it. Or just hella mean. Either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Munroe's Big Ability Apps Thread
Page 1 of 1