Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Munroe's Big Equipment Apps Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Munroe's Big Equipment Apps Thread Empty
PostSubject: Munroe's Big Equipment Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Equipment Apps Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:00 pm

Ardent Wrath: I'll cut right to the chase here. This is the most powerful IC item in my possession, and an integral part of Alexander's and Alyssa's backstories. The way Ardent Wrath works, is when Alex and Alyssa are near each other, their swords, Ardent Vigor and Fury, respectively, combine their magical energies and become a pair of swords named Ardent Wrath. Ardent Wrath can cut through just about anything, because its blades absorb and expel matter they contact instantaneously. The blades can channel immense energy, and theoretically could slice into other dimensions.

Now, before you flip out and deny this, there are several things to consider. This requires Alex and Alyssa to be together, which rarely happens. Since my time playing here, I've only used Ardent Wrath once, and that was to destroy a really powerful demon (no other of my weapons or abilities would have worked). Should the blade be used by anyone other than the siblings, it will not be quite as powerful. When Ardent Wrath is equipped, it can not be sheathed. It binds to the hand and cuts open the scabbard. Alexander can not teleport if Ardent Wrath is equipped. Ardent Wrath can be weakened by spells, though it is hard. It's possible to destroy the blades when they're apart from each other.

Quote :
Character Name: Alyssa Munroe
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6039551

Equipment and Descriptions:

• Ardent Fury: Forged from a heavily enchanted vein of adamantium, mixed in with silver. Ardent Fury's strength is comparable to that of diamond, and contrary to most adamantium, can still function usefully in the light. In darkness, however, Ardent Fury is most at home. It's capable of making contact with ethereal entities (so long as they're within the physical realm), and can hurt supernatural creatures like werewolves or vampires because of its silver. It is extremely sharp, capable of cutting glass with a hard enough swipe. Coupled with Alyssa's swordsmanship, Ardent Fury is a nasty weapon indeed.
  • Glowing Necklace: A green glowing necklace with a mysterious story behind it. Ancient, and full of untapped power. As of now, it does little, but can amplify energy to a small extent.

Origin of Equipment: Ardent Fury was masterfully forged by Alyssa's father, Allen, who gave it to her after his passing. The vein of adamantium used to forge it was struck long ago accidentally by a stray blast of magical energy. The soul of the mage who cast the spell resides in the sword. The glowing necklace was given to her by a mysterious man (PING-PONG's character). Long ago, an ancestor of this man acquired the necklace during a Crusade, and it passed from generation to generation.

I think I should have this equipment because the acquiry of these items was achieved through a combination of Role-Play and writing. I've put much thought into Ardent Fury, and it is Alyssa's only real weapon against the dark and powerful forces in Aeria. It has an extensive backstory.

Quote :
Character Name: Alexander Munroe
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6039551

Equipment and Descriptions:

• Ardent Vigor: Its story is similar to Ardent Fury, its companion sword. The swords are forged from the same vein of adamantium. Vigor also contains the potent soul of an ancient mage.

Origin of Equipment: Read Alyssa's application, it has the same origin and I'm lazy.

I think I should have this equipment because again, I put much thought into this particular item, and will only use them when necessary. It is my hope you can trust me to act responsibly, so that I may be allowed to continue using these items and further the Munroes' backstory.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Munroe's Big Equipment Apps Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Big Equipment Apps Thread   Munroe's Big Equipment Apps Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Bah...I trust Munroe, of course its accepted.
Back to top Go down

Munroe's Big Equipment Apps Thread
Page 1 of 1