Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexander Stukov Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alexander Stukov Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Stukov Equipment   Alexander Stukov Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:53 am

Drakeson wrote:

Applying for Alexander Stukov:
His Armor since it seems it should be upgraded during his time with the blacksmith and working hard on it upgrading it everyday to be more powerful and unique.

Vokregri: Alexander Language, "War Shield"
Equipment Made Out Of:
The Whole armor is made out of steel and silver, soon to be reinforced with Mithril under the armor.

Alexander Stukov Equipment Chaos_Shield_M1
(Right Shoulder Piece)
He reformed and smelted down the Shards of the Cursed Blade of Varmithas soon he cleansed it to where it is all but a Dark Armor Metal as a trophy and a scar of remembering such tragedies to keep him in line.
(This causes Alexander Stukov once possessed to control ten minutes of him and to be able to grab a blade and impale him in the heart as he promised towards Tyr and Order of Tyr to never restart the horrors he has done or in some times if he must go to the mistress to be cured fast.)
Alexander Stukov Equipment Empire_Shield_Epic2
(Left Shoulder Piece)
Before he had come towards the lands of the new Empire he had learned that he once served a Emperor named "Sigmar" a supposedly "Immortal God Emperor" soon he wrote his name down and smelted it with Mithril and Gold in the honor of such a Emperor.
Alexander Stukov Equipment Empire_Shield_Low
(Right Elbow and Left Elbow)
Basically during his time he once joined a great crusade against the heretics and they were known as "Dark Templar" from then against the great cleansing towards massive amounts of unclean supposedly and destroyed everyone. He soon smelts this as well down and adds more protection to himself and to be remembered of his past.
Alexander Stukov Equipment El_jonson
Here lays Alexander Stukov the new painted green armor, with the golden lions from the back of his shoulders, the great golden lion belt on his waist soon all to be done and ready for battle. (Note: This is the exact replica of that guy’s armor, except he has those three pictures above for his shoulders, and elbows.)

He now waits to wear his green battle armor and renamed it.
Erruvava known as "Reincarnation"
To once serve Tyr again for the holy order to be forgiven of his sins.
Forever to be loyal servant again pondering his foot-steps waiting for the day to come.
(This gives no special powers or ability)

Not only that, Due to the fact it seems the mistress has gone missing he had forged his new claymore, stronger, bigger, and deadlier.
The blade has named is called,
Orummar Igyedurr, known as "Justice Bringer"
The blade itself was made out of the silver and this time reinforced of mithril so it doesn't break easier than his last blade.
(Soon to bless it if he ever gains his paladin powers back. Glows yellow every time he unsheathes it. Picture above of his armor that is his sword he holds)

Story how he got Mithril:
Alexander Stukov was wondering around in the road going towards a city to ship five more crates full of weapons for the Empire to supply the Imperial Army in the front lines against the Occitan. As he rides along in the road he sees a Dwarf Tradesman he makes a dead stop and got off his horse to talk to the Dwarf.
Alexander Stukov: “Hello, by chance do you have any mithril on your cavern?”
The dwarf chuckled and laughed, “Maybe, it depends if you have the money.”
Alexander Stukov: “I have five crates of weapons that are surely worth 50,000 gold I suppose? As well as I have 250,000 gold in the bank under my account.”
Dwarf: “Hmmm…. That is a lot of gold and such… I’ll make a deal for you then I’ll give you the mithril ores. In three terms of deals each will gain you 1 batch of mithril.”
Alexander Stukov: “Fairly well I’ll easily accomplish those three deals.”
The Dwarf chuckled and soon replied, “The first one is that I’ll take those five crates of weapons knowing your strength, size, and such I’ll take your word that you seem to be a good blacksmith and your weapons would be good and much more worth under my wing.”
Alexander Stukov grinned, he soon went towards his cavern and took out one by one crate of weapons and sets them in front of him, “There, your five crates of weapons.”
Dwarf smiles and goes into his cavern and a crash is heard, soon then the dwarf came out with a crate, “Ahhh here it is, 1/3 of this crate.” He opens it and shows the mithril ores.
Alexander Stukov smiles, “The 2nd and 3rd one?”
Dwarf: “Hmmmm” he ponders and thinks of the 2nd term, “Ah yes, 2nd term is more of a bet, You will have to beat me in a drinking contest for I have never been out drunk before!” he chuckles and bellows, “The third of course you will know is you give me 150,000 gold from the bank of your account and I’ll throw you in another crate of mithril ore seeming you look like a person that needs that much to get something done.”
Alexander Stukov thought of how much gold he had to give to him but he agreed to it and shook his hands, “Then it is a deal we shall make way to the city.”
The dwarf nodded and began making his way to the city Alexander followed.
-----60 Minutes Passed------
Soon they are in the city and are in the tavern.
The dwarf ordered 50 Ales for Alexander and himself.
Dwarf: “How about a new deal, seemingly as I thought to myself coming here I thought that it would be unfair because your pure muscle and I’m merely fatter than muscle so you would’ve outlasted me. Instead we will see who will drink the fastest first 25 ales.”
Alexander nodded, “Deal.”
Soon a waiter came hearing the conversation and said she will count down, she began counting down from three to one.
Soon as she hit zero they began drinking quickly as possible Alexander chugged two ales at once and finished them easily. As the dwarf quickly tried to catch up and seem to be in the lead. Alexander though gave all his best chugging and chugging and began getting a little dizzy drinking to much. Soon then the dwarf was on his 24th Ale and Alexander 23rd before Alexander could even admit defeat to the dwarf he quickly got the last two cups and drank it all in one giant gulp burping out loud. The dwarf looked at him in amazement and in shock that a man like him beaten himself.
Dwarf: “My word, hahaha! That is amazing a person that has beaten me in the drinking contest well a deal is the deal, now for the money.”
Alexander burped again out loud and stood up shaking his head and was sober, “Well, now lets continue” he walked out of the tavern with the dwarf towards the bank. “Gold transfer towards this Dwarf person here for 150,000 Gold from Alexander Stukov.”
The dwarf spoke, “Sumere Darkskin is my name.”
The bank person nodded and smiles, “Done, transferring towards Sumere Darkskin account of 150,000 gold from Alexander Stukov.”
Sumere Darkskin: “Great now lets go get your two crates of mithril Alexander.”
They began heading towards there cavern and as the Dwarf promised he gave him two mithril crates of ores and opened it and showed him. “It was a pleasure meeting you Alexander hopefully in the future we can make more deals and such.”
Alexander smiles and replies, “I hope we indeed do meet again Sumere.”
They both shook each other hands happily and Alexander got the two mithril crates into his cavern and began heading back to the town.
------
// First question I know is going come up how he got the money. Well as you have seen the Occitan is having a war with the Empire so Alexander business went high up as in demand for swords are required since it was seemingly a more effective weapon and deadly. Due to the fact he is a blacksmith he began making endless amounts of swords mining and gathering all the necessary ores to make the batch of weapons, considering the fact he only sleeps 3 hours per day and works endlessly and non-stop on his new project / armor / weapon he is making. Also as I have read the Information on Mithril Armor of 20,000 – 30,000 Gold pieces to buy them Alexander armor is more unique, thicker, and heavier which requires more than a regular mithril armor materials than this one. This of course which would pose about 100,000 but the dwarf was rather greedy and took 150,000 gold instead.

Also not only that but Alexander rather mined for his ores in several caves and tunnels since he had to supply himself a lot of ores and trading them with the town for the necessary items so this rather decreased the majority amount of money for his things when he was luck enough to find a vein of mithril ores.

Also, he is a Master Blacksmith, considering the last armor he made when he trained with it he as well learned how it was built and was given the plans to make the armor. Alexander instead worked his way through making his armor tougher and stronger making new plans for the future. Soon then he just began learning more and more plans of weapons and this is how he ended up finding his own armor.

This of course has their cons as well. Considering with so much necessary ores, items, and materials to make his new glorious armor he will rather become slower and must get use to the armor he just make. Which makes him vulnerable to be flanked and attacked easily making him a walking turtle. Which means another month or so to train with his heavy armor and under severe conditioning. As well as the fact his hands are crippled and rather dead from all the hard work he has done which makes him unable to do much work and such which means he’ll be sitting out for awhile and would avoid fights. As well as the fact he wouldn’t be wearing it considering he’s not a paladin and this was specifically made to be serving Tyr again if he is to be ever forgiven.

Also he reformed the armor because it was weak and he had learned that it can be destroyed rather quickly from his enemies, he began to make changes and sooner or later add some color considering it was to dull of a simple silvery color.

He is also using the Mithril Ore not only for his armor but for his new planned out sword. Considering since Mistress Anvi turns out not to be fulfilling her promises he began making his claymore considering it seems he’ll never get his old one repaired and given back. If he does he’ll be dual wielding Claymores I suppose.

That is all I really have to make the reasoning how he got the weapons, armor, and the mithril ore. So he got all of this by making long story short. Gladly like to take opinions on it.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9246458

Why you think you should have these items: Well to be honest I don’t wanna sound like a guy saying “I wanna be stronger and kill everyone blah blah.” Really I got no reason why I should have these items without sounding like a total ass and selfish. But I guess this one of the good reasons, considering that if he is to be forgiven he would be reborn as a greater armored paladin and never to fail Tyr again.

Like I said I'm willing to take opinions and change this up I guess

Last edited by Drakeson on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Stukov Equipment   Alexander Stukov Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Very nice. It's clear you've put a lot of effort and thought, especially a lot of time, into this and I don't really see anything wrong. I'm sure the admins and such will agree. The reason how he got the money is pretty nicely thought out too. I like the little story too. Unofficial admin Kruggly approves.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Stukov Equipment   Alexander Stukov Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Looks very well done, as Kruggly said, you put a lot of effort into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Stukov Equipment   Alexander Stukov Equipment Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:36 am

Thank you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Stukov Equipment   Alexander Stukov Equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Stukov Equipment
Page 1 of 1