Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story of Alexander Stukov at age 22-24 (25 is when he arrived Surna and such) *WIP*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Story of Alexander Stukov at age 22-24 (25 is when he arrived Surna and such) *WIP* Empty
PostSubject: Story of Alexander Stukov at age 22-24 (25 is when he arrived Surna and such) *WIP*   Story of Alexander Stukov at age 22-24 (25 is when he arrived Surna and such) *WIP* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Day 1:
Purge... Burn... Kill... Destroy.... Dismantle.... Obliterate.... For Tyr......
Day 2:
My mission was complete, execution of village Sylaviksa.
I have killed and purged the town of 238 people with the help of Brother Heatseeker and Brother Mazore.
Our purge is done for now. But we shall rise again as the Dark Templar shall never fail.
Day 3:
As I stand with the lines of my brothers and sisters in a single line marching with them in my own empires name we all yelled out Sigmar. The Immortal God Emperor that we will all die for him.... Today was the day where I the generals, the wizards, the nobles watch upon us marching in line... I remember faintly that I was called Vakanduldengui... I don't know what that means... I can't even read my own hand writing from the past... All I know is that I walked with them towards to the Large Black Gates as it opens for us and thousands upon millions of hordes of dark armored warriors with their face looking like skulls..... Soon there lays a man on a skeleton horse pointing his rune edge blade at us... Soon flares upon flares of blue rocks fly from the skies crashing onto our walls and we all stood strong walking and marching bravely out into the field.... Soon we fired back with our Catapults firing waves of holy meteor from the skies....
--Diary of his book he found and read remembering his past...--
--The story now comes--
Alexander Stukov, Mother died at giving birth... Father died a day later charging into enemy line. But what was the enemy line he was charging? When did this happen and where? No one knows.. Not even Alexander himself...

// Working slowly Razz
Back to top Go down

Story of Alexander Stukov at age 22-24 (25 is when he arrived Surna and such) *WIP*
Page 1 of 1