Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness   Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:46 am

Alexander Stukov,

Tyr, please hear out to my pleads and forgive me of my sins, actions, and destruction of all that I have done in the past, I did not wish to betray you Tyr, God of justice. I wanted to be your sword, your hammer, your weapon of justice. I wanted to stand by your side in every war, I wanted to die at your side no matter what darkness must I fight. I never wanted to betray you God of Justice, never to displease you never to even think of turning to the darkness of mad corruption. I was your humble servant since the age of six forever to learn your ways to forever pray to you and only to you no one else for you are the only one true and holy that I believe in! But, here I am on my knees Tyr pleading to you to forgive me and my sins. Shall I run towards the mountains to the tallest peak of the world that I stand before and to simply jump off to earn my forgiveness? Must I go to the depths of hell and fight the demons and monsters that lays and sleeps there slobbering and eating the souls of the innocents. What must I do to earn my trust, my honor, my dignity, and my powers back? I did not wish to do this Tyr, I never wanted to, I fought and I strived to please you. But I have failed you Tyr, the demon of which possessed me caused to do those things. I never wanted them I cried to myself everyday as I see the horrors of what I have committed no matter how hard I fought I went deeper into the pit of the demon and even what I tried to stand against that I swore an oath but the oath was broken because I am weak! But, here I kneel to you pleading to you crying to you just for forgiveness. Everything I have said is the truth and only to the truth, I am worthless to even call you or by your deity name I am a mere mortal a tool of your war, and just a mere paladin in a line fighting for you. If anything I would rather die in the battlefield honorably to say my final words that I have died that once served Tyr, God of Justice. So heed my cries hear my pleads and forgive me of all my sins if I must I will do what I said before, go to the pit of hell and fight demons and die there, go to the battlefield of war between chaos and good dieing for you, go and climb no matter the cost of a mountain, no matter the cost no matter what it is, I will do what it takes to earn your forgiveness, to earn my title back! So I kneel before you Tyr, a servant of you, a servant towards your cause, still begging, still crying, and still pleading everyday and spilling blood of the unclean before your name.

Here now I write this oath from my own very blood a blood pact that I will never brake a new oath I shall take for you Tyr, for you and only you for I am your humble servant ready to serve under you again to fight for you again and forever to be your servant and loyal to your causes never to question what you want me to do and never to question what you say.

I, Alexander Stukov, promise to fullfill my duties as a Paladin of Tyr to the fullest of my abilities and will not question the beliefs of the Order. I swear to dedicate my life to the People and to creating a check and balance system helping the poor and homeless and bringing criminal to justice. I also swear that I am in no way, shape, or form influenced or hold allegiance to any foreign deities or daemonic power. No man, woman, or child will be harmed unless they oppose the Order of Tyr to the point of hostility. I will never attack first but instead react in a mannerable way. Not only that but if I am to be corrupted again and to be possessed by any demon I will take any blade and drive into my heart from doing the horrors of what is about to have that I must have seen and done again. Even if it means I must take my life I shall do it for the Order of Tyr, and for Tyr himself for I will never join the darkness, the corruption, the chaos, the unclean, the demons, the heretics, and the traitors.

Amen.
(Written in blood on a paper)

Here I write it to you in my own very blood, in my own very sweat, my tears, and my strength. I shall even say the oath out loud and clear with the booming voice of mine to where not only you will hear it! But, to all know that I will die for you no matter the cost and I will never leave your side again no matter the cost.

(He recites the oath again out loud at the top of his lungs.)

Oocly: Errr... Hopefully it makes sense was rather rushed due to teacher patrollers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness   Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:32 pm

// Bah, Tyr. Never helped me when I needed him. Nice story though, very epic.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness   Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:43 pm

// I bet he's forgiven now. :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness   Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:19 pm

// >.< *Rolls around waiting for the final awnser*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness   Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 pm

"Has made a trip towards holy sites purified himself and regained his powers..." - Side note: Tyr lore will be filled out soon by pat; until then, holy sites are vague.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness   Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander Stukov Plead to Tyr for Forgiveness
Page 1 of 1