Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology.

Go down 
+2
Rutabega
Dama Oscura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm

I understand, I am a dick. Really, I'm aware of that too, I'm a terribly inflamatory, easily enraged 20 years old man who is extremely territorial about his own creations, brainchilds, ideas, designs. I've tried to change, I know that most companies or whatever won't hire someone with that much of a bad attitude. I know that I am abrasive in many ways, and that I may hurt or annoy people with what I say. My temper shouldn't harm other people's well being, and to those that I've hurt with my comments, I'm deeply, deeply sorry.

I understand, I am an idiot. I find it very hard to have a sense of where I belong, what I own, and what I have until I have lost it all. It was not until this day when I realized that I could barely even contact anyone from my Aeria's friend list as they have all blocked me, I crossed the line this time. People I have considered to be actual friends, with who I could discuss things I wouldn't say publically, have now turned their back at me, and it's my fault, I don't blame them at all. To them, the people I let down, I beg forgiveness, I know some wounds will never heal and that I have destroyed whatever respect they had for me, I only hope that time will help me fix this self made disaster I brought upon myself.

To the rest, to the community, you may not know me, you may hate my guts, you may have heard of someone who hates my guts and therefore hate me by proxy, you may even actually like me, but does that matter at all? I have stripped myself of all pride, respect ( Respect, damn, how long did I ask for that, and it turns out I destroyed it myself ), all sort of position of power, I have committed wrongs that have blotted out all good I may have done.

I don't think I can stop saying this, but I am deeply, truly, sorry. I have never belonged to any place like this, I know it has it's defects, it's faults, but hell, this is as close as an actual community I've ever got, the only place I've felt I belong. Give me one last chance, please.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 pm

I figure if someone's willin' to spill their guts as such they should be open to another chance.
Back to top Go down

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:11 pm

I actually respect you for this. Not many people are willing to acknowledge their own faults such as this. And with what Ruta said, I believe you deserve another chance.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 pm

I believe you're sincere about this, but understand that what we didn't tolerate before was the way you reacted when we decided that Tiramisu wasn't for olden; namely, seemingly indignant, arrogant rage.

If I remember correctly, you decided to leave olden before you were even banned, because we had decided that we weren't going to use Tiramisu.
Back to top Go down
Dama Oscura

Dama Oscura

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Pat wrote:
I believe you're sincere about this, but understand that what we didn't tolerate before was the way you reacted when we decided that Tiramisu wasn't for olden; namely, seemingly indignant, arrogant rage.

You've got to understand, I spent almost entire days working on this, trying to pull off something that will impress everybody. I wasn't frustrated over the fact that I was told Tiramisu was gonna get removed, or at least not JUST frustrated over that. It was the way that for example, Psyche said it, which if I recall, made some comments about my "coding ability" and such.

Nontheless, I never stopped working on it, it's current last ( developer ) version is on my github repo, https://github.com/kamaitama/Tiramisu ; I've specifically been working on the bugs that plagued it's original version.

Again, I'm sorry, but please put yourself in my position here, I spent a long time doing this, it got dumped, I got absolutely nothing out of that ordeal but more enemies, which I've already have by the dozen. I was put under a very stressful situation and I snapped.
Back to top Go down

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:09 pm

I was actually considering that thought. Tiramisu is a good script just not entirely for Aeria. It looked like it had been worked on for a long time, it would be very sad and frustrating to see people dump something you worked very long on.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am

Kam's been part of the community for god knows how long. It wouldn't hurt to have you back, mate.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 am

If he's serious about continuing his RP, why not.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:24 pm

I was brought here because of the Tiramisu script, I'm all for him coming back, even if I hardly know him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology.   Apology. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology.
Page 1 of 1