Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Olden Merger & Recent Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

The Olden Merger & Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: The Olden Merger & Recent Events   The Olden Merger & Recent Events Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:02 am

From the previous thread:

Quote :
Subject: Olden's Merger Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:21 pm
Olden has recently merged with Radiation Role-Play. Their server will run alongside ours, and they will use our forum. Radiation Role-Play has a different RP on their server, yet to be decided. Current ideas are for something in Olden's universe, just in another time or place, or for a science fiction setting.

As you may have noticed, members of Radiation have already begun filtering in and making themselves known. We hope this will be a successful merger, bring our communities together in cooperation, and help both of them in the long run.

If anyone has anything to say regarding this, this thread is open.

I thought I'd let you know what has happened lately.

Radiation-Roleplay has merged with Olden. We operate under our own server rules, run our own roleplays and are "Semi-serious." That is, we don't run applications for everything, and we're alot more relaxed when it comes to something being a little quirky.

Simply put as: "If you want to be something, be it. So long as you don't powergame because everything is vulnerable to everything to a sensible degree."

Now for recent events.

Jacker has left Radiation-Roleplay. Kali and I have taken the reigns as co-leaders. I manage the forums, server and scripting. He manages the roleplay.

We make decisions with input from both the community and from our senior members and administrators.

Further details as to why he left will not be discussed here.

We are NOT running Eshira. While Jacker promised it, it was not our responsibility to take up. After the launch of Kodu Colony we simply did not have the funds or manpower to encompass two roleplays. However Eshira does still exist and will continue to do so as long as Kodu continues.

Sincerely,

Radiation Admins.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com

The Olden Merger & Recent Events
Page 1 of 1