Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tornal

Go down 
+3
Phry
Gambit
Munroe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:17 pm

** As they begin there search every once and awhile a weird almost clicking sound is heard coming from the vents following by a few clangs as if clawed feet are walking in the vents. At one point a ork in the squad might notice movement coming from the vents aswell as in some room with the door partly open...it seems creepy to be here since the smell of blood and other things linger in the air.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:33 pm

**The nob turns his invisibility generator off, grabbing an incendiary stikkbomb. He tosses it into a broken section of the vent, and gets behind cover.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 pm

** the bomb goes off and you hear the wailing a few creatures from inside, one falling out the hole....its a gaunt. After a minute or two after the explosion down the hall in the darkness the orks would begin to hear a noise till a object comes flying towards them, its a round from a spike rifle. Its shooter not far behind along with a few others that are holding different kinds of bioweapons. Along with those you hear some more rustling in the vents presumably more of the gaunts.

** Sorry if I get something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm

The nob nudges the gaunt with his rifle, snorting. "Nids. Knew it." The nob looks to the ranged fire, he growls, backing into the darkness. He and his squad dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 pm

** If they were to look at the vent that was not blown up they would see the ends of barrels begin to come out. Since the gaunts have lost sight on them they just continue firing down the hall, and the ones in the vents at there last potion, and maybe abit further down the hall. The projectiles coming at them are a mix between spike rifles and a few borer beatles, but one gaunt with a few others as sort of cannon fodder run up, it fires what now could be seen as a devourer, hoping to hit something, anything in the now projectile filled hall.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 pm

In the bridge, the kommando nob approaches the mekboy kap'n. He speaks in a quiet, gruff tone "Oi, kap'n. We gotz nids in da ship." The mekboy groans. "Get da boyz. Get 'em off me ship. Zoggin' nids.. messin' everything up."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:25 pm

** As the orks regroup a brood lord emerges from the bowels of the ship, it begins to instruct gaunts and genestealres to block off all main passageways to "there" part of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:26 am

The scarabs slice and rip apart anything in their way. A few scarabs cut the tank on the flamers, blasting the flammable chemical allover other Orks and buildings. Other flamers and larger shootas most effectively taking down parts of the swarm. Although, the swarm keeps at it in their harassing of the green abominations. About twenty minutes into the swarm assault the number of scarabs drops but in the the frenzy, wraiths begin to phase in and dice up groups of Orks. Large numbers of scarabs move with the wraiths protecting them from dakka and brutal melee attacks. The guerrilla attacks could prove lethal to the Ork's numbers and morale.

Last edited by Gambit on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Gizzit angrily swings his 'amma around, and yells. "Get to da teleporta, we'ze don't got enough boyz for deze Necronz!" The horde begins to push and shove into the teleporta in the camp, the thundercrack of the device echoing each time a group is teleported. The rest of the orks continue to fight off the horde and retreat.

On the ship, orks group up in large hunting parties to meet the Tyranids. Wartrukks and Deff dreads sweep with them, knocking through walls. Orkz with flamers flush out ventilation shafts as the orkz clear the space hulk.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:59 pm

** The Orks find little to no Tyranids in the front of the ship, but as they would get to the back sections there presence becomes much more known. In total it would seem that they had gotten all of the Tyranids that were on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Groups of Necron warriors phase in on the retreating Orks. The warriors fire on the stragglers, vaporizing them and continue moving towards the teleporter. The scarabs and phasing wraith snake towards the teleporter from inside the Ork's retreat to infiltrate wherever the teleporter may lead.

Last edited by Gambit on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:48 pm

The teleporta explodes, with the remainders of the orkz left to fight to the death with the Necron. The surviving orkz make it back to the space hulk with a few Necron wraiths and scarab swarms.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:30 pm

[OOC]: Okay, I know it's not that big a deal, but you really should be saying "Necrons" and "Orks" (or "orkz", if Orks isn't orky enough). That's the proper plural form of those words. I can say that with 100% certainty.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Aboard the space hulk, the lucky wraiths that boarded number only about four. Using their phase technology, they disappear into the dark confines of the ship. The scarab swarms cause damage to the walls and panels, but in the close quarters many are destroyed. Although the scarabs left manage to find the energy panels and crawl inside to hide for the time being.

On the planet's surface the remaining Orks are killed off quickly. The trapped Orks were caught in an encirclement and cut off from possible retreat. The planet returns to complete desolate silence after the Necrons phase out.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:05 am

//ooc Cue the Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Gizzit growls and lumbers off to the bridge. The kap'n approaches him, reluctantly updating him with news of the ship,"Ehm. Boss. We'ze got uh.. Nids.. on da ship." The warboss grips his choppa tightly in both hands, blood coming from his fingers as the choppa bends in half. "Oi'm in.. me 'appy place. Oi'm in.. me 'appy place. OI'M IN ME 'APPY PLACE. RAAAAAGH!" The warboss cracks the kap'n over the head with the halved choppa, and turns to his boyz. "GET DA NIDS!"

An echoing WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH reverberates throughout the ship. Orks start to clear out the space hulk on all levels, any obstacles met are quickly blown up or knocked through with an ork vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Scarabs can be heard clattering against metal in the panels. Sections around the teleporter begin to go dark with outside commands blocked out. Ork scouts are ambushed by Wraiths in the dark halls standing no chance. Overall temperature in the section is dropping considerably to almost freezing.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:21 pm

** The Tyranids are long since dead when they have started there little attack on there own ship.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:06 pm

"B-B-B-B-Boss, it's cold pr-pr-pr-propah in 'ere! The warboss, with icicles hanging from his ear, growls at the ork. "I don't care 'ow cold it is, get me dem Necron boyz!" The ork nods, turning to a large group of boyz ready to move in in force. "You heard d-d-d-da boss, 'ere we g-g-g-go!" The orkz move in force to the uninhabited area of the space hulk.

Meanwhile, the Kommando squad sneaks about in cloak, trying to track down the Wraiths.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:01 am

There is a rumble in the ship from the teleporter area. Orks come down the dark hallways, at the end of the halls green lights illuminate the dark. There comes a rush of cold air down towards the Orks as if a deathly exhale antecedent to a storm of green bolts of Gauss fire. Immortals blockade the hallways ripping oncoming enemies to molecular bits with their Gauss blasters. Terror seems to radiate from the teleporter area, an area for the Kommandos to possibly investigate.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:45 am

[[ i would just like to point out gambit is a massive faggot for deploying necron ships as they are OP and nothing in the 40k universe can counter them except old ones or c'tans or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:52 am

[[ My vessels are a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Phry wrote:
[[ i would just like to point out gambit is a massive faggot for deploying necron ships as they are OP and nothing in the 40k universe can counter them except old ones or c'tans or some shit.

[[ Not necessarily, several Imperial Capital Ships could probably kill one with heavy losses.

I am being sarcastic, of course, as they are hideously powerful and I will be pissed if Gambit uses more than one cruiser or a whole tomb ship as that would spell doom for everyone's entire faction.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Munroe wrote:
Phry wrote:

[[ Not necessarily, several Imperial Capital Ships could probably kill one with heavy losses.

I am being sarcastic, of course, as they are hideously powerful and I will be pissed if Gambit uses more than one cruiser or a whole tomb ship as that would spell doom for everyone's entire faction.

[[ It may be too late to tell you but, Doomsday Phalanx and tomb ship.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Gambit wrote:
Munroe wrote:
Phry wrote:

[[ It may be too late to tell you but, Doomsday Phalanx and tomb ship.

[[ Well then I'm pissed, because that could wipe out the ground and naval power of all the factions, even if they combined forces. Come on, Gambit. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tornal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornal   Tornal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tornal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Warhammer 40,000-
Jump to: