Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i have many ideas and i write all i think good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

i have many ideas and i write all i think good  Empty
PostSubject: i have many ideas and i write all i think good    i have many ideas and i write all i think good  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Quote :
an idea for new expention "war of gods"

this expansion hapend in azorth tharll going to die and every one from old gods and Elemental Lords want to replace him because war The war between them wake up the last master of elements and shdows from Lethargy of 100 years before firts war him name is comrito he made by: feets and hands from bones,arms of Soil and stones him body is made ​​of water,the haed made from wind and legs from fire. he have (made) armry of special models of elements: brids from wind and more...

the world tree is very big heart because tharll going to die the druids in mount hyjal come to help him.

Aggra try to clam the gods but to no succful and calls to help to all shamans and druids to stop the big war and heal the world tree is hurt.

comrito rais Ragnaros and Al'Akir agian Mistakenly and he is join to war of gods.
the shadows elements working with comrito like all elements and make dragon are help to comrito and he made from wings and budy of shadows head from and taill from stone and earth,feets and hands water legs from fire and arms of wind/air.

alliance and horde in Different course Varian Wrynn and Garrosh Hellscream deads in gods war.
the son of Varian Wrynn replace him and be the king of alliance,in hordes have 2 votes choose new leader in orgimmar and on hordes.

tharll ghost: after he is die him ghost go around azorth iin 4 elemnts ( as in firelands patch he Divided into elements so he's Grave in spicaial place where all 4 elements Unite the grave in place island on air aroud the grave 3 trees and water pairing the grave when the grave move some time in island.

caverns of time of this expansion new dungen you need to help to tharll when are you in the tharll hestory you im him hestory and help him to pass be not die untill the dubgen done , tharll die burt its not part of this patch (name of patch "hestory of tharll")

new class:

when the one attake from every god Integrated on one man and get the energy of elements.
the class start on single island (new one one part of ocean dry).

new zones around azorth the big parts in ocean drythe forests on fire desert underwater and more...

new dungens:

the Wet sand. (half in water and half on earth
fire trees. in fire and in forests
air underwater part one under water and other part on air

and more...

new type of PVP
mounts for ever:
battle of mounts do you start on mount if the mount die you are die too.
the aim is destroy all Enemy building.

new class: elemntral knight
telents tree:
"domm" for shadow from and the spells (dps pve/pvp )
"spout" for water and fire forms (healer/dps pve)
"Sand father" for earth and wind froms(tank /dps pvp)

can to be healer dps tank:

tank in earth form, healer in water dps in air and fire , PVP shodow.

if you in fire (or other) form you cant to do other forms spells.
have special spells to all froms.
level cap 90 now but i dont know how much more expiansion going to be.

the new class start in lvl 65.
to class have mana to all froms.

guild up lvl 30
lvl 26 free portrals stones to mages
lvl 27 10% up money from mobs/pvp people
lvl 28 all exp in quests up 5%
lvl 29 3% more spacail iteam drop
lvl 30 5% heal to all group.

level cap 90 to now but if do more expiansion it will be diffrent.

patch x.1.x.x the start war of gods .
patch " 2 " " the death of leaders.
patch " 3 " " comerito wake up. (and the new leaders )
and more... (mabye)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/970747-an-idea-for-new-expention-quot-war-of-gods-quot
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: i have many ideas and i write all i think good    i have many ideas and i write all i think good  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:42 pm

This is still one of the better suggestions I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: i have many ideas and i write all i think good    i have many ideas and i write all i think good  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm

i simply love the promise of 'and more...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have many ideas and i write all i think good    i have many ideas and i write all i think good  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have many ideas and i write all i think good
Page 1 of 1