Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School

Go down 
+3
Krug
thorogoodd
PuPeT-KaI
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

School Empty
PostSubject: School   School Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:15 pm

As the majority of us, if not all, should know, school has started / is starting / will start around this month, and that usually takes alot more concentration than normal summer-business, and thus taking away time you are able to participate in the community. Which means, you guys need to post about how much time you think you'll be able to have (in general), and if you'd have enough time for the community.

This doesn't mean we'll exile you or anything if you don't have any time, it'd just be nice to know who could be bothered for help on things.

Since alot of you are pretty old, you might be starting college (with a job too, maybe), and have no idea how much time you'll have. I'm starting Highschool and I have absolutely no idea how lax or how tough anything about it will be, meaning I have no clue on how much time I'd be able to contribute, though I'd like to have at least a little bit.

So, just post how much time you think you'll have to spare and if you could participate in the community in said spare time. It'll just be to get a general idea of who can and will be here.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm

I have any and all free time after school, I usually invite my friends over on weekends but I can still get stuff done afterwards. This is my second year of highschool and if it's anything like my first, I'm gonna have loads of freetime and lots of rest.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Some time here and there.

Commitments and all that.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 pm

I'm working full time, as I've been doing these past many months, expect no change.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:33 pm

As I've been the past month now. I'm in trade school currently and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are all from 8 am to 4 pm for me, GMT +2. Plus I'm in a driving school which also eats up a bit of time. This means that I will have fairly limited amount of time to spare. To top it all off, I'll probably have to leave for my military service in the upcoming January 2012, which'll take at least six months.

Fun times.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Well, if the rest of the school year is anything like my first day, I can say that I will be hot, tired, extremely uncomfortable and sporting a nasty headache.

Greatttt.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:20 pm

uhm yeah well i'm in UK timezone and i have i life/school so i'm not going to be staying up to 4am to fit in with US timezone so i'll probably have as little time as Moot. i still check the forums every few days though.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:40 pm

If I had the time and a computer, I'd try to RP and help out. But I can't stay up late either and whatnot. I'd probably be asleep by 2200 at the latest. Training takes priority right now. I'll be here for awhile, too. Then after that I may have even more training.

Best of luck, though. 'Rah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Empty
PostSubject: Re: School   School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School
Page 1 of 1