Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick app - Terri

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Quick app - Terri Empty
PostSubject: Quick app - Terri   Quick app - Terri Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 pm

This thread made me realize that Terri has a couple skills that probably should have been included in the original post. So, I'm just gonna apply for them here and if they get accepted, add them into her thread. Remember that she has no equipment beyond what I put in her inventory.

Stealth
Terri is fairly good at staying silent and creeping around unnoticed. She might make mistakes now and then, but is usually reliable at this.

General Knowledge - Matchlock Pistol
Terri knows how to load and operate a matchlock pistol. That covers her experience with this weapon - beyond loading / shooting, she has little to no marksmanship training. Terri can currently fire at a rate of one shot per minute.

Last edited by Munroe on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Quick app - Terri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick app - Terri   Quick app - Terri Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm

How quickly can she load?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Quick app - Terri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick app - Terri   Quick app - Terri Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:32 pm

B3SERK wrote:
How quickly can she load?

Ah, good question. I would say she could get off about 1 shot a minute. So below average.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Quick app - Terri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick app - Terri   Quick app - Terri Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Munroe wrote:
Stealth
Terri is fairly good at staying silent and creeping around unnoticed. She might make mistakes now and then, but is usually reliable at this.

I think this is more on your RP ability to RP stealthily. I mean, I don't expect you to be creeping under my nose expecting not to be seen, but for the most part stealth is an RP skill, not a character skill. Maybe change this to "silent movement" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Quick app - Terri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick app - Terri   Quick app - Terri Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Well, I figure her stealth ability would factor into situations where people are OOCly aware of my presence, but ICly aren't. It's just letting people know that Terri can be stealthy if she wants to.

There's a lot that factors into silent movement, it's not as simple as just going slowly and quietly. It really is a skill that can be taught and mastered.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Quick app - Terri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick app - Terri   Quick app - Terri Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:24 pm

That's an important thing to add to the app, though yea it does really depend more on rp.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Quick app - Terri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick app - Terri   Quick app - Terri Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:16 am

Iiiiiiiiii'm going to accept this. It's pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick app - Terri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick app - Terri   Quick app - Terri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick app - Terri
Page 1 of 1