Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Couple Quick Apps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

A Couple Quick Apps Empty
PostSubject: A Couple Quick Apps   A Couple Quick Apps Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Quote :
Character: Persephone Kironis

Item: Crimson Avarice

Description and Origin: A sumptuous golden chain supports a sizable ruby, that intrigues and fascinates any who gaze upon it. This necklace is an old heirloom of the Kironis family, given to Persephone the day or her safe return to the Manor.

Pros: Any person who gazes upon the ruby becomes distracted by and oddly interested in it, as well as its wearer. The necklace may have assisted the women of the Kironis family in attaining their power and influence.
Cons: The effect is weak, usually working best on the simple-minded. The magic is easily detectable and negated by people of skill in that field, though never truly undone.

Why I should have it: In a world full of seasoned warriors and suspicious folk, this would give Persephone a small advantage.

Quote :
Character: Mara Alona

Item: A Mysterious Necklace...

Description and Origin: An unnamed necklace Mara purchased from a simple peasant trader. Its true origins and its abilities are unknown to her, but it is a necklace capable of revealing a person's greatest struggle, burden, or problem, regardless of how concealed they keep it.

Pros: Assists its wearer in determining other peoples' problems, and perhaps figuring out ways to help.
Cons: The necklace literally shows the problems to its wearer in illusory sequences. This is very distracting and in many cases disturbing, and thus the necklace can't be worn at all times.

Why I should have it: It really isn't all that useful. Just a neat little trinket. Rest assured, I won't be using this often or for no reason to metagame. She'd only use it to sort out the problems of friends (assuming she can help at all).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Quick Apps   A Couple Quick Apps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 am

Question:

Would the fascination in the Crimson Avarice increase the chance of someone nicking it?

Other than that question, this is straight-forward and quite acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Quick Apps   A Couple Quick Apps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Good question. It's more like a subtle hypnosis; an attraction to the ruby and a desire to be around it and whoever is wearing it (in this case Persephone). Not necessarily a desire to have it.

Though I suppose if the character in question is enough of a klepto, yes, they'd be driven to steal it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Quick Apps   A Couple Quick Apps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Munroe wrote:
Good question. It's more like a subtle hypnosis; an attraction to the ruby and a desire to be around it and whoever is wearing it (in this case Persephone). Not necessarily a desire to have it.

Though I suppose if the character in question is enough of a klepto, yes, they'd be driven to steal it.

Somone like Zaku, but regardless,

I see nothing wrong, and they're unique. I like 'em.

Accepted from me too, Munroe's more then trusted in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Quick Apps   A Couple Quick Apps Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 am

As read over and dagger through these words,
Accepted from my own opinion since Mack already stated the question I was going say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Quick Apps   A Couple Quick Apps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Couple Quick Apps
Page 1 of 1