Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another long night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Another long night Empty
PostSubject: Another long night   Another long night Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 pm

I blinked.

Finding myself lying out in the woods, half naked, I yet again pondered how far I'd gone. It seems every other morning now that I awake to discover myself lying in the woods, no recollection of last night's scent, hunt or kill, and I'm not sure if I should be relieved or worried by that anymore. As I vacated the forests bordering Surna I wondered if all lycans felt this way; where you feel as if what you are and what you do is so routine that you've deluded yourself it is normal and there is not a thing you can do to alter it. It's funny, actually. I'm only this thoughtful after one of those long nights.

Come to think of it, I wonder if everyone feels that way, but to be fair I often wonder about people. That's what I do when I fail to meet someone eye-to-eye on something; I wonder a lot. I suppose that's more my fault than other people, as I never really was one to put what I thought into a sentence, and when it comes to everyone else, I have to admit I'm apathetic. All I usually care about is the smell of something, anyways. It's easier to find things by smelling them, rather than seeing them.

Of course, once I stepped back in to Surna my mind returned to its usual state of casual simplicity, its happy medium. Already I plotted my day like any other. Eat, nap, eat, ask the priests if I can stop taking my medicine for a day to go hit things with my axe. I stepped in to the tavern to be met by the usual hello;

"Morning, Taric. Looking for some breakfast?"

To which I always reply;

"Yeh'."
Back to top Go down

Another long night
Page 1 of 1