Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The long gone town, of Tjet.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

The long gone town, of Tjet. Empty
PostSubject: The long gone town, of Tjet.   The long gone town, of Tjet. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 pm

Chapter 1(day1)....
In the town of Tjet..
A town which does not exist.
Except for a memory.
A memory kept by a man.
Who fought, and lost....

It was a sunny day... almost every day was sunny...
The captain of the guard, patrolling the wooden stakes which made up a wall, as his men were on break.
The farms outside the town produced much, all sold in the small substitute of a market, composed of ten stalls or so, a few left over for weapons and such.
The forge and mines did not produce much..
But enough to keep the guardsmen armed.
Break time, was over.
"Hey! Get back on duty ya royal fools!" The captain of the guard shouted out, heading back to his office.
Note to self, get time keeper hired. The captain thought..
He wrote it down..
His name was Egil Difix, a funny name, for a serious man.
He was very punctual.
Now, you probably already know he's going to die..
But then, everyone dies.....
This is a story, of a week before his death and his death which happened during the destruction of Tjet.
Lunch time. Egil thought to himself, and he walked to the market, his armor making a clanking noise that rivaled, DWARFED the relative silence, of the market.
He bought an apple, a coin falling from his hand, and impacting on the stall owner's hand.
An arrow crashed in the middle of the market.
And everyone screamed, except for Egil, who instead dropped his apple and drew his sword, to face the gates..
"Surrender!" The voice was old, swift, and light, like an elf's voice...
And the gates were burst open, the lock on them snapping in half..
A battering ram swayed slightly, from its recent attack, and within moments, it was out of sight, covered by blood elves who swarmed past it like ants to a sugar spill.
"Surrender or face the impending battle, you human." A bearded elf atop a horse said. Egil had his sword drawn, he was sweating in his armor.. and his men were behind him, in a V shape..
"Who are you?!" Egil shouted to the bearded blood elf atop the horse, who appeared to be the leader.
"Son of Hamzi, conqueror, and destroyer of humans." The bearded elf spoke shortly, and curtly, his men seemed to be like him, curt, and to the point, men Egil would have liked, if they were not his enemy.
"Leave! You will get no surrender! Return to your homes!" Egil shouted to him, and the guardsmen added a 'Hoorah!' to make an emphasis.
"Hah! I will be back in six days, with my men, be prepared, or surrender before then!" And with that, the blood elves retreated, as though modern infantry, they swallowed the battering ram in their retreat.
"Men.. Prepare for battle." And with that, Egil retreated to his office, conceiving plans for the siege.

Little did he know...
Someone, was watching.

"I...should..have...surrendered..." A cold, dark voice said to itself, watching Egil move to his office from atop a hill nearby Tjet, the voice was seen, and ignored by the nearby commoners, as if it didn't exist..
Back to top Go down

The long gone town, of Tjet.
Page 1 of 1