Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rigel Majoris

Go down 
+10
Psycheandromida
Kain
spit.respectable
Rutabega
Reager
Jack
Krug
thorogoodd
Zaku
PuPeT-KaI
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:39 am

Kain wrote:
honestly, i don't really care. i'm not a fan of furry characters, but i see no reason why one should deny a character because they have dog parts if one will accept a character with cat parts. while i know OA to be a shameless pervent, i've never seen her do anything strange and disgusting with her characters, beyond being a creep, of course.

That's the part that makes the whole controversy a bitch.

On one hand I feel there are worse characters out there and this isn't a big deal. On the other hand, I very much dislike furries in Olden, partially because of bad history they've had in Olden before.

I can't do anything but wash my hands of this and any other furry characters in the approval section.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:49 am

i think only one of any of the furry characters i ever made on here i actually played, and that was back when i only knew darkrp
so i guess you could say i want to try it again? but instead of a kazuth, canis :y
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 am

OA doesn't like cyber, stop worrying.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:25 pm

*Shrug*

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:36 pm

OA wrote:
they were made to be like kazuths, but dogs, so its likely whatever the fuck is going on with them is what was going on with the kazuths at the time the page was made
and anyways, kazuths have always been fucking cyberbait, so who gives a shit

buttfrustrated

Kazuth actually have a developed lore behind them, and a history that's progressed from them being universal slaves to the leaders of a whole new nation in Occitan. They're an accepted part of the canon, and they're serious- far flung from Geo's original cyber-bait intentions for them and more towards the serious race they should've been.

We broke down the irritating cliches surrounding them and created a legitimate race. The Canis, however, are just dumb, and if you're going to make characters out of them at least do something with the lore to make them feel in place, developed and serious. At present they're just like what Kazuth were made into in the early days.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Krug wrote:
We broke down the irritating cliches surrounding them and created a legitimate race. The Canis, however, are just dumb, and if you're going to make characters out of them at least do something with the lore to make them feel in place, developed and serious. At present they're just like what Kazuth were made into in the early days.

i didnt make the lore
im not going to edit the lore
if i was, say one of the many people in olden that do lore, yeah sure. but im not.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:19 pm

I sense unnecessary arguing, it is almost universally accepted that the Canis' lore should be remade, but I see little problem with a character playing as one, so long as they do so seriously. If their roleplay with them is very unserious, take it away from them, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 pm

updated, still not finished
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Canis
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Well this has had about 6 denials.
Back to top Go down
spit.respectable

spit.respectable

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Jack wrote:
Well this has had about 6 denials.

All on the account his character is a damn canis, did anybody actually read a fucking thing about the character?
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Of course we did.
everything above cannis
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:58 pm

There's nothing to justify having 8/10 endurance, which I believe is one below MASTER level. Put a biography in, with some effort and perhaps I might change my DENIAL to its opposite.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 pm

i'm fine with changing it, i just want to remind you everything but his sense of smell and his endurance is below average, if not non-existant. and that his biography isnt going to be anything special.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Update:
+bio
+colors, ooooh fancy

i hope the bio is really shitty because im having trouble typing woo
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 pm

sure whatever
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:29 pm

What's this still doing in approvals? There isn't anything wrong or OP about it, it's only sitting around cause people are making dumb comments and aren't serious.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 am

^
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 am

OA wrote:
‹ Height › 6 Feet

Bloody hell, tall for a canis <3

I'll toss this an accept, and an agreement with Reager.

Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:14 am

Canis still rhymes with Anus.

And with that, I accept. Huehuehue.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 am

Zaku wrote:
Canis still rhymes with Anus.

Can-iss
Ay-nus
yeah that totes rhymes
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 am

Waaaayyy too tall for a Canis. My char was like, 5'9 and would've been considered huge.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 am

Ratchet283 wrote:
Waaaayyy too tall for a Canis. My char was like, 5'9 and would've been considered huge.

i know, but i didnt let him be muscular like they are supposed to be, either. his father--if he knew him--was one of the civilized canis, from a lineage of canis pretty much totally from cities and towns other than the first few in said family, back when they first let normal people in.
thus he 'compensates' for what he wasnt born with with his height and smell. not to say he couldn't become stronger, its just unlikely that he would. and i had him at 6'2", so i've already made him shorter than originally planned.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 pm

void this charrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rigel Majoris   Rigel Majoris - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rigel Majoris
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters-
Jump to: