Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

William Arkhauser

Go down 
+11
themodtester
Jack
Kain
Gambit
TRUlyjuST
Cakebread
thorogoodd
Christoph
Krug
PuPeT-KaI
Zaku
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:43 pm

William Arkhauser Picture2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Arkhauser GeneralInformation

Full Name: William Arkhauser
Race: Human (Lycanthrope)

- The Captain was cursed a Werewolf at a very young age, he can transform with an excruciating amount of pain and operate as such in accordance with Lycanthrope lore.
Nationality: Occitanian
Birthplace: Klarenfurt (The Nation-State of Weissboede)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Arkhauser Appearance

Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
Eye Color: Deep Green
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 148lb.
Body Type: Muscular; Athletic Build
Distinguishing Features: Sparse Battle Scarring

William Arkhauser Personality

Personality: Captain Arkhauser is every bit a conceited, obnoxious, and down-right crude bastard. Though, complimented with his handsome features and the gracefulness in which he deliberately weaves with every bone of his body - William has found a way to balance himself between a rotten opportunistic sell sword and an elegant aristocrat, out for nothing more then the women and coin. Though this doesn't complete him as a character, the Captain has hide a much deeper complexity from his peers his entire life, and an even darker, sinister person may lay beneath.

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Deity: Not Applicable

(+) Positive Traits: Charismatic, Outgoing, Comical, Charming, Loyal, Calm & Collected..
(~) Neutral Traits: Persistent, Calculated, Observant, Sophisticated, Cunning..
(-) Negative Traits: Self-Centered, Ruthless, Merciless, Greedy, Lustful..

William Arkhauser GeneralSkills

General
Spoiler:

Combat & Magic
Spoiler:

Notable Talents
Spoiler:

William Arkhauser Objectives
Completed Objectives
- Arrive at Surna with the Black Hawks
- Find some 'real' work for the Hawks within Surna

Current Objectives
- Craft a potential Hawk out of Kassandra
- Teach Stom Razel some respect
- Bury both Alec Smith & Abdul Kashmir

Failed Objectives
---

William Arkhauser Inventory

Weaponry
  • 1x Steel Longsword
  • 1x Arquebus Rifle

Apparel
  • Reinforced Leather Armor & Black Hawk Insignia
  • Scaled Pauldrons, Gauntlets, & Greaves
  • Lengthy Beige Scarf
  • Waist Duster

Miscellaneous
  • Bandolier of Ammunition (50x Rounds)
  • Thieves Kit (Lock-picks, Vials, etc.)
  • 1x Soothing Potions (Cure Minor Wounds)
  • Leather-bound Journal

William Arkhauser ActivityLog
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zaku on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:43 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will abide by Lycanthrope lore and I will be role playing such a character with what the lore calls for. William will be able to shape shift on demand, however, to do such a thing would not only leave his attire in need of repairs or replacement, but it will also cause excruciating amounts of pain. I will only call on this ability only when it is most desperately needed, using such a feat would not only make William wanted by local militia and watch alike, but would render him entirely helpless afterward as he recovers. I have read up on the Lycanthrope lore and I believe myself more then capable of RPing such a character, thank you.

If you must know about my character's back story, William was once the son of a rich, a very rich merchant and his beloved wife. At a very young age the Arkhauser boy was attacked by a werewolf that had been threatening the town of Klarenfurt for ages. Luckily the local garrison came just in time to save Williams life, but he was forever cursed to a Lycanthrope then on after. He was soon betrayed and exiled by both his family and peers and forced to live the life of a vagabond. He took the first caravan he saw and soon wound up on in Sida, where he met Kira and Thordi.. It's then they start the Black Hawks and become a notorious mercenary band wandering across the different nations of the world.

Feel free to submit your opinion, constructive criticism and of course-- any possible accepts or denies.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 pm

deny we have to many dogs
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:22 am

Added some proper thread music.

And, no. He's not a dog. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:28 am

Tossing this an accept on the ground of how much the server needs a character like this. Also, we trust Zaku a hell of a lot, he's proven to be one of the sharpest roleplayers we've ever known and he can play just about any character without a landslide of drama.

Also it's the motherfucking Captain. Just look at that swag. LOOK AT IT.

Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:57 am

Plus, Olden needs some real anti-heroes they can appreciate. Without anti-heroes and bastards like the Hawks players begin pitting themselves against each other for the sake of. With a group of dedicate jackasses, I think we can all agree it will keep the RP alive and refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 pm

accep
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Zaku wrote:
Plus, Olden needs some real anti-heroes they can appreciate. Without anti-heroes and bastards like the Hawks players begin pitting themselves against each other for the sake of. With a group of dedicate jackasses, I think we can all agree it will keep the RP alive and refreshing.

Why is it that only now do other people realize evil characters make RP fun. I made Scars long before this fact was discovered.

sure whatever

shut up thoro
Back to top Go down
Cakebread

Cakebread

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm

As long as you guys closed the door when leaving the tavern
Acceptemente
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:58 pm

While I like to think I usually wouldn't accept a character starting with so much, Zaku has proven to be a competent and responsible roleplayer, I accept.

Also, craft a Hawk out of Kassandra? This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:40 pm

TRUlyjuST wrote:
While I like to think I usually wouldn't accept a character starting with so much,
What?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Ratchet283 wrote:
TRUlyjuST wrote:
While I like to think I usually wouldn't accept a character starting with so much,
What?

He means items and skills.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

handsome

suave

SANDY BLONDE

deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny deny
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:03 pm

autoplay?
autodeny
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Autoplay? You can't deny that autoplay, that's the best outro in existence.

Cherish it, brute.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Zaku wrote:
Autoplay? You can't deny that autoplay, that's the best outro in existence.

Cherish it, brute.

autoplay is autoplay is annoying
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:49 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
autoplay?
autodeny

Respect the author's choice of music for his character god damn you.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Krug wrote:
PuPeT-KaI wrote:
autoplay?
autodeny

Respect the author's choice of music for his character god damn you.

ill respect the music
autoplay can go fuck a butt
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:21 am

lol orange aplel can go fuck a butt
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 am

she's no herm
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:21 pm

I can deny him for being too sexy though, right?
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:25 pm

So what's the verdict?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:52 pm

William Arkhauser 540-18

Now let me say it outright
I thought too much of his might

I was afraid you'd be lame
a chance of powergame

But it wasn't until long
I was proven wrong

I was dumb to call "shit"
when it's truly legit.

Last edited by Psycheandromida on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Holy crap, where did that come from Psyche?
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:24 pm

William Arkhauser 540-18

Word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

William Arkhauser Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Arkhauser   William Arkhauser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Arkhauser
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next