Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Occitan.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Occitan..... Empty
PostSubject: Occitan.....   Occitan..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:54 am

Something I notice;
The Occitanian Order was established only a few days ago.
It has more people in it than all the factions put together.
Not to mention, Occitan seems to override Talibar now, Talibar doesn't matter anymore. It's all about Occitan. "Occitan's cooler," "Occitan is more powerful," "Occitan this, Occitan that, Occitan whatever."
Every time there's an Occitanian on they don't RP with anyone but the other Occitanians, and it's like the only faction now.
Hell, we might as well remove all the others that we worked so hard to establish, because Occitan is here now.
Oh and not to mention that everyone's being let into it, and if you're on a Kazuth char while EVEN ONE is on, you will get raped to fuck because the others come and join the fight.
I heard earlier that Occitan absolutely OWNED the Surna Garrison, but I might be mistaken.
"Our actual factions need members, they NEED members", as Drak says. "Mack even said, "It's like a public Priory"... what's that supposed to make US think?"
It's surprising how the Occitanians have such an influence on Talibar already, and nobody can seem to stop them because people are constantly joining it and the Surnan guard and all the other factions are left in the dust and without members.

And it's making others think it's super awesome and powerful, and then they go and make like several characters that are a part of Occitan's group.

I mean seriously.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Occitan..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occitan.....   Occitan..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:04 am

I say we draft the guard. Bring the fuckers down ICly. The Order of Tyr might even be able to be included because these Occitanians would be considered heretics, if you think about it. Since all these Occitanian members are in Surna, attacking the guard, it could be considered a war act.
Back to top Go down
Desu!

Desu!

Character sheet
Name:

Occitan..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occitan.....   Occitan..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:09 am

It's starting to get out of hand.. even JOHNNY has hoped on the band wagon..

This is what I suggest...

If we just keep letting this spread, its gonna take hold pretty soon.. this Order was iffy with us to begin with, but the public seem to love it.. but thats because its 'UBER C00L'.

Now, if this keeps progressing, we can say goodbye to our other Factions, and hello to outright Kazuth Genocide.. I personally, think we may have to put our foot down on them. Put the fire out when its just starting, before it spreads to cause chaos. Mack obviously doesn't want to tune it down, he's refusing to let it be a group, and is fighting to make it a full on faction.. so I suggest, as said, we put it out. Maybe in the way Geo said.. they might complain if we OOCly say no.. so it might work.
Back to top Go down

Occitan..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occitan.....   Occitan..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:50 am

Like I said before, slaughter them and start a out of Surna ic war with Occitan.

Also, I'd like to point out the Surna guard owned the Occitans and forced them to run like a bunch of panzies...except the server crashed as they started to flee.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Occitan..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occitan.....   Occitan..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:52 am

Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

Occitan..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occitan.....   Occitan..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 am

Quote :

-=VRP=- Ruler: [OOC] Crimzon Thats why they brought the Occitanians
Fresh Prince of Your Mother: [OOC] cat.
Crimzon_Reaper: [OOC] Really, it's reiddiculous. I'm making at Occi-fag and I'mma PK some worthless K- . . . Yeah.

We wanted a Kazuth holocaust, and its here. Not in the shape how we wanted it though.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Occitan..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occitan.....   Occitan..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:40 am

Donixs wrote:
Quote :

-=VRP=- Ruler: [OOC] Crimzon Thats why they brought the Occitanians
Fresh Prince of Your Mother: [OOC] cat.
Crimzon_Reaper: [OOC] Really, it's reiddiculous. I'm making at Occi-fag and I'mma PK some worthless K- . . . Yeah.

We wanted a Kazuth holocaust, and its here. Not in the shape how we wanted it though.

We can't fight against them because they're too powerful. So, basically, you can expect to die if you play a kazuth char.
Back to top Go down

Occitan..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occitan.....   Occitan..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:57 am

The time has come to wipe these scum clean off the face of our land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Occitan..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occitan.....   Occitan..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occitan.....
Page 1 of 1