Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[FORMAT] Creating your Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

[FORMAT] Creating your Character Empty
PostSubject: [FORMAT] Creating your Character   [FORMAT] Creating your Character Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 pm

--It is recommended that you post your characters HERE so they can be approved. If they are cleared, they will be moved appropriately--
  • You are free to make up everything. Just be sure that all of your information fits the theme of the RP.
  • Be creative, creativity gets us through life.
  • Your character is starting fresh. The only thing your character has, is the clothes on their back, and maybe a couple small items. No weapons except makeshift ones, and possibly small knives.
  • Recommended that you supply your characters' life story. How they got to where they are now.
  • If you want special abilities (magic and the like) for your characters, apply for them HERE.
  • If you want a character to have anything more than basic/normal equipment, apply for them HERE.
    (Yes, you have to do this even after you've created your character and want something new--unless you acquired it ICly and have approval for it.

The general format is as follows. Follow the guidelines below, and your character will be accepted.

So let's get started.

Themesong:

This is completely optional. If you put something here, be sure to have the song name, the author of the song, and a link to the song. For example:

----
Empty Walls - Serj Tankian

----

The themesong should be something that FITS your character, not a song you like, or your character likes.

Here's the important stuff.

----
Age: Your age can be any number between 1 and the race's maximum age. (how old that race can get before they die) Basically, its how old they are, in years.

Race: What Race is your character?

Birthplace: This is where your character was born. It could be a town/city, a small encampment, or some area in Oldenland that you made up.

Skill:: This is your character's main focus (or focuses) of ability. It could be using a sword, casting a spell, or shooting a firearm/bow, so on. If you'd like, you can get more into it and describe each ability your character has.

Biography: Write some interesting information about your character here. You can have as much as you want here. In the biography, you should state a few key items: Their childhood, how they are here now. Tell everything you could possibly imagine about your character! Details are fun too. Be creative!

Alignment: Your character's disposition toward the world. Read about them HERE.

Favored Enemy: (OPTIONAL) What does your character favor killing? If anything.

Favored Weapon: (OPTIONAL) What weapon does your character favor using the most?

Deity: (OPTIONAL) What deity does your character worship--if any? List of them HERE.

Current Task: (OPTIONAL) What is your character's current calling in life? Their task? There can be more than one.

Picture:
This is probably the most optional entry for your character. Include a picture of your character doing something, standing somewhere, or just a regular portrait. For example:

[FORMAT] Creating your Character Air02screen01
----

Anything extra, such as your character's current inventory, weapons, armor, or anything else you'd like to include, can be included, and are entirely up to you!

Have fun.

Easy Copy-and-Paste Layout:
Code:
[i][b]Themesong:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Age:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Gender:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Race:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Birthplace:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Skill:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Biography:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Alignment:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Favored Enemy:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Favored Weapon:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Deity:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Current Task:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Picture:[/b][/i]
<IMAGE>

There is also a really good page if you want ideas for stuff to include on your char profile:
CLICK HERE

Last edited by GeoWulf on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

[FORMAT] Creating your Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FORMAT] Creating your Character   [FORMAT] Creating your Character Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:32 am

Forgot Race.
Back to top Go down

[FORMAT] Creating your Character
Page 1 of 1