Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naria's dead for now.

Go down 
+6
Icaso
Alley
AgitoLink
GeoWulf
Jumbo_Grill
kamaitama
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:44 pm

I could, but I'd have to find a way to have it make sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
Could -anyone- do this? O.o'

Should have mentioned this, but this is a subject most easily handled by a necromancer, if not your pussy-ass holy magic.

Letsee... Marius, Zayl.... Xalicor.... the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Psyche wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:
Could -anyone- do this? O.o'

if not your pussy-ass holy magic.

I love you now.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Psyche wrote:
Should have mentioned this, but this is a subject most easily handled by a necromancer, if not your pussy-ass holy magic.

Letsee... Marius, Zayl.... Xalicor.... the list goes on.

That's what I was thinking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Enter long rant that tries to shoot down ideas formulated to date mode! ACTIVATE!

Zaku was present for the final battle of Surna VS Prophet, it's where he stopped being a fgt...for the most part. Dunno if Tyr'd directly help him however.

Like to point out too that this isn't a job for a necromancer or a holy man/woman, but a mix. (enter Zayl)
Consider that Necromancers are meant to primciply reanimate bodies through the use of souls and through the use of magic, to reanimate the dead, they are not (generally) experts in the actual mechanics of pure energy, now if she was a normal person then it'd be easy as pie, she is however made of pure energy, this in it'self is rare and something a Necromancer, or anyone else for that matter, has probably tried to revive. Not to mension it takes a true master of magic arts to even think of using pure magic energy as opposed to sticking a soul in a shell of a body or creating a empty shell for minion stuffs.

Also, yes the Pyramid has been rebuilt not and is sealed off, from what I've heard of Pat. Even if they did get in it'd be like Geo said. Center of magic or not, you'd need either a god or someone just about as good a god to manipulate pure energy to the extent it'd take to reform a human. Either that or several expert magic users with at least one of them knowing the fine mechanics of magics, and let's face it, Zaku knows nothing of magic, nor does Gahvin...Not to sure about Naiken but Naiko does know about magic, but on what level of mechanics I dunno. Plus the only two people that even seem to know the very fine mechanics of pure magic energy are, as far as I know, Anvi and Zayl, as far as people you'd WANT to see, and Zayl, as Geo said is the only one of those two that has that power, and again let's remember this is something that's quite possibly never happend before, so Zayl'd probably have little to no idea of what the hell he was gonna do to accomplish this, power or not.

But uhhh, goodluck!
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:24 am

Rutabega wrote:
Enter long rant that tries to shoot down ideas formulated to date mode! ACTIVATE!

Zaku was present for the final battle of Surna VS Prophet, it's where he stopped being a fgt...for the most part. Dunno if Tyr'd directly help him however.

Like to point out too that this isn't a job for a necromancer or a holy man/woman, but a mix. (enter Zayl)
Consider that Necromancers are meant to primciply reanimate bodies through the use of souls and through the use of magic, to reanimate the dead, they are not (generally) experts in the actual mechanics of pure energy, now if she was a normal person then it'd be easy as pie, she is however made of pure energy, this in it'self is rare and something a Necromancer, or anyone else for that matter, has probably tried to revive. Not to mension it takes a true master of magic arts to even think of using pure magic energy as opposed to sticking a soul in a shell of a body or creating a empty shell for minion stuffs.

Also, yes the Pyramid has been rebuilt not and is sealed off, from what I've heard of Pat. Even if they did get in it'd be like Geo said. Center of magic or not, you'd need either a god or someone just about as good a god to manipulate pure energy to the extent it'd take to reform a human. Either that or several expert magic users with at least one of them knowing the fine mechanics of magics, and let's face it, Zaku knows nothing of magic, nor does Gahvin...Not to sure about Naiken but Naiko does know about magic, but on what level of mechanics I dunno. Plus the only two people that even seem to know the very fine mechanics of pure magic energy are, as far as I know, Anvi and Zayl, as far as people you'd WANT to see, and Zayl, as Geo said is the only one of those two that has that power, and again let's remember this is something that's quite possibly never happend before, so Zayl'd probably have little to no idea of what the hell he was gonna do to accomplish this, power or not.

But uhhh, goodluck!

Well, he pretty much said it all. However, mind one more thing.

If you read Naria's biography, you'd know the mage who created her died upon creating her. Given that he was the first to create such a thing, and that he did it all by himself, he must have been a very powerful and wise mage.

While needing very powerful magic users is necessary, that's not the only thing. If Zaku's not gonna ask a god for that, then he'll need to find a way to get the papers on how to make her on the first place. So he'll have to find the encampment where the mage originally was, which Naiken has barely any memories off.

So, after the papers and books are collected, Zaku would have to go to several powerful mages, as so they don't die in process of recreating her, and let them do the spell to revive her. Or, use Naiken, who is made of a portion of Naria's energy ( Naria needs more since her light form takes alot of energy from her. ), and the energy of one powerful mage combined, to revive her, killing Naiken on the process.

I think Naiken's more than willing to die for her sister though, since he's meant to be dead anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 am

Most likely this will be ceased and halted for awhile if Alexander goes fully corrupted. Because his goal right now would kill and obliterate him *Zaku*. (Not alexander himself but the Sword)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:39 am

Bah, can -ANYONE- stay dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:46 pm

With the average size of the Olden ego, probably not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Varmithas Drakeson will possibly Stay Dead unless someone wants to resurrect him.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Varmithas Drakeson will possibly Stay Dead unless someone wants to resurrect him.
Knowing him, and all the people that hate him, he'll stay dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Drakeson wrote:
...unless someone wants to resurrect him.

NOT LIKELY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:43 pm

You'll never know Hehehehe.....
We'll see in the future indeed we shall..
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:46 am

Narran wrote:
Bah, can -ANYONE- stay dead?
NO
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:57 am

Resurrection is going to be near impossible when the Plague comes around.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:19 am

Kruggly wrote:
With the average size of the Olden ego, probably not.

Not an ego issue, I just particularily like Naria, even though you don't. I don't find myslef associated with Naria, at all, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Pure energy? Hell. I'm the man you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Kain most likely to kill someone rather than to help someone.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Let a sleeping foo sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Kain is more* likely to kill Drake's characters* rather than to help Drake's characters*.

Fix'd. He kinda liked Naria, probably would agree to helping bring her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Pffff... So says the guy with a thousand weapons basically in his cloak Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Pffff... So says the guy with a thousand weapons basically in his cloak Razz

Says the guy with the vampire with a soul blade and Sparda as his father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Sorry to say but... Whose sparda?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Sorry to say but... Whose sparda?

Dante's father in DMC, or at least in DMC1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Ohh... Lol well I only played DMC2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naria's dead for now.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next