Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naria's dead for now.

Go down 
+6
Icaso
Alley
AgitoLink
GeoWulf
Jumbo_Grill
kamaitama
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 pm

I never played any of the sequels xD
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:53 pm

He has two weapons in his cloak and one on his back.. the rest, he makes as necessary.

Ye with a simple mind are easily fooled.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Well like I said, with spellplague, very few people will be able to revive anyone.

And those few people will.... have trouble even reviving.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:52 pm

I'm not really sure how you revive 'pure energy.' It would probably have to be a group effort between Kain and Zayl or someone with lots of energy at their hands, and a very skilled healer.

That said, Kain and Zayl aren't on the best of terms...
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:07 am

Kain wrote:
I'm not really sure how you revive 'pure energy.' It would probably have to be a group effort between Kain and Zayl or someone with lots of energy at their hands, and a very skilled healer.

To put it simple, you have to resummon her, using the scrolls used to summon her on the first place, which is what Zaku and his party are gonna get

Quote :
Well like I said, with spellplague, very few people will be able to revive anyone.

The thing is, this would require massive amounts of energy, which almost nobody has. However, her brother, Naiken, is also a magic entity created by the same way, so he'll willingly give his energy and die (Again, this time for good) to revive her. It's kind of complicated, but it gets simpler if you don't go any deeper than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:42 pm

I still say someone intercept Zakus Party to destroy them and or halt their progress to revive Naria.
*Grins*
Matagi Lee could do the job
*Slides three Green potions in his left hand and 4 Black Potions on his right*
Hehehehehe......
Oh well no reason to stop.
*Whistles and walks away*
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Drakeson wrote:
I still say someone intercept Zakus Party to destroy them and or halt their progress to revive Naria.
*Grins*
Matagi Lee could do the job
*Slides three Green potions in his left hand and 4 Black Potions on his right*
Hehehehehe......
Oh well no reason to stop.
*Whistles and walks away*

Does the 5 against 1 = PK rule exist here?
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:19 pm

kamaitama wrote:
Kain wrote:

To put it simple, you have to resummon her, using the scrolls used to summon her on the first place, which is what Zaku and his party are gonna get

Quote :

The thing is, this would require massive amounts of energy, which almost nobody has. However, her brother, Naiken, is also a magic entity created by the same way, so he'll willingly give his energy and die (Again, this time for good) to revive her. It's kind of complicated, but it gets simpler if you don't go any deeper than that.

Oh, so another exact being of pure magic will appear again just to revive Naria, even though he has never been used or made of any other reason?
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 pm

I thought Naiken was -born-...

If Naiken's a pure energy being, technically everyone would be.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Donixs wrote:

Oh, so another exact being of pure magic will appear again just to revive Naria, even though he has never been used or made of any other reason?

He has existed before, he was the first char I made, actually. He was dead, and was revived by a crazied wolven ( welven? ) chick who revived him sacrificing someone else for a soul. For the sole intention of having a sex slave. It's one of the RPs I'm doing on the epic to find the scrolls.

GeoWulf wrote:
I thought Naiken was -born-...

If Naiken's a pure energy being, technically everyone would be.

Naiken's the only other being created like Naria. If he dies, then Naria gets to be the only one actually, given that the scrolls are kept secret. To create a pure energy being, one needs a pure soul, which isn't easy to get at all, as well as a massive amount of energy, that would probably kill even the most experienced mages. Which is BTW, what happened on the case of Naria and Naiken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naria's dead for now.   Naria's dead for now. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naria's dead for now.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3